Media Update on Tittygate from Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon guys....you've never sprinkled a little bit of "enhancements" on your joint?

Hmmmmmm

maxresdefault.jpg

<TheWire1>

I think he was roiding. In the buildup to the Paulo Costa fight, he seemed very moody and quickly irritated, perhaps a sideeffect of whatever he was on. I think that Adesanya knows that he's now at a very elite level and is insecure about beating elite level opponents without any sort of enhancement.

weed gives you gyno. this is a known fact.
It's literally a listed possible side effect on like every page you'll find on google, yeah.

Plus since repeated mechanical impact can increase or cause gyno, i'd sad it's perfectly reasonable to believe Adesanya.

Also, one's gotta consider that he always has had puffy nips (which are the least severe form of gyno) so he was probably predisposed for it getting worse.
(Plus his right pec/nipple has always been slightly more "sagging" than the left one.)

Just throwing this out there, I had gynecomastia, and my doctor said the exact same thing bc I smoked a shit ton of weed back in the day. studies found that pot use can both increase estrogen production in men and decrease testosterone production. and it happens with 1 out of every 100 people, so just cause snoop dont have titties doesn't mean shit

Look, everyone who knows anything about steroid use knew from the second they saw it that it was gyno and that was almost certainly from quick acting testosterone like test suspension that metabolized into estrogen to cause such fast growth from nothing to what we saw in the course of a few months

What the disturbing part is, is that Adesanya is so obviously lying and clearly comfortable with being a liar to the fans and everyone else. There is a 0% chance he didn't know what gynocomastia was and there is a 0% chance that he didn't have someone already look at it and diagnose it when he saw that thing on his pec. He may be an ignorant person about medical shit, but there is a 0% chance that someone on his team didn't know what it was and told him or at least suggested it to him, perhaps the person giving him the testosterone might have said something.

The point is, this kind of blatant lying and expecting people to play along with him blatantly lying and disrespecting the intelligence of the audience with this bullshit story really puts his character into question. This is way less believable and more blatant of a series of lies than anything about dick pills or tainted supplements other fighters have given. Acting like he has no idea what the obvious gynocomastia on his chest is, which he still won't call it even though that is literally the name for it and you don't have a mammogram on something that isn't gynocomastia as a man by definition, is an insult to everyone.

It's literally a listed possible side effect on like every page you'll find on google, yeah.

Plus since repeated mechanical impact can increase or cause gyno, i'd sad it's perfectly reasonable to believe Adesanya.

Also, one's gotta consider that he always has had puffy nips (which are the least severe form of gyno) so he was probably predisposed for it getting worse.
(Plus his right pec/nipple has always been slightly more "sagging" than the left one.)
OMG thank u for actually thinking about this reasonably and not just saying "He's a cheater bc Bob Marley didn't have man boobs!!" Just like the tainted supplement topic, theres actual science that proves they exist without knowing you're ingesting it. What can i honestly expect in a Sherdog forum though:mad:

yes...they are saying it's from steroids....they showed many many examples of bodybuilders having exactly what izzy had...there is only one way to get that...
What a stupid stupid post. There's not only one way to get it. There's so many ways and so many different foods, supplements, or drugs that can cause it. Go on Google and learn something before u come to the big boys table.

Yeah, such a sudden, obvious Gyno from weed sounds like bs.
I had gyno when I was around 13, but thank god that thing dissapeared after around 1 year and shortly afterwards I had a growth spurt (13cm in one year). Having it at that age really fucks with your self esteem.

OMG thank u for actually thinking about this reasonably and not just saying "He's a cheater bc Bob Marley didn't have man boobs!!" Just like the tainted supplement topic, theres actual science that proves they exist without knowing you're ingesting it. What can i honestly expect in a Sherdog forum though:mad:
Thanks bud.

Yeah, cliches are sadly always more popular than looking at things like these from case to case.
Now in the tainted supp cases, i think that many of them are actually lying, but it's still a possible thing to happen.
Bisping once said on the JRE that he never really looked at the supps he took and he never got a problem, but then again i'd say that especially fighters in more modern years take way more supps in general, so of course the chances for catching a tainted one increases.

In Izzy's case, there are also a few other things that point into the non-cheating direction, but it's hard to argue with people who're not willing to question their own assessments, or often rather their own biases.

Thanks bud.

Yeah, cliches are sadly always more popular than looking at things like these from case to case.
Now in the tainted supp cases, i think that many of them are actually lying, but it's still a possible thing to happen.
Bisping once said on the JRE that he never really looked at the supps he took and he never got a problem, but then again i'd say that especially fighters in more modern years take way more supps in general, so of course the chances for catching a tainted one increases.

In Izzy's case, there are also a few other things that point into the non-cheating direction, but it's hard to argue with people who're not willing to question their own assessments, or often rather their own biases.
There's still scientific studies showing that some supplements have ingredients in it not on the label, mainly steroids or diuretics. One of my friends i went to school with is Alan Joubin, and he has supplements tested before he takes them, and he said Osterine is in a bunch of stuff he's tested, along with clenbuterol. True story that happened to me: About 6 years ago, I started taking 2 supplements i think it was called Mass
Destruction and Revamp or something like that, and it was AWESOME!!! My gains were crazy and I looked shredded. About 8 months into taking it I had blood work done and it showed my liver and kidney enzymes were high. I figured it was bc i was dehydrated, so i started drinking more water. 6 months went by had blood work done again and they were still high. I found BOTH supplements had steroids in them and were banned and discontinued. Thats why i give the benefit of the doubt to more fighters then the normal person

I’m don’t smoke regularly but Adesanya said that a doctor said that weed was the cause of his gyno at ufc 253

If it did, would be enough to stop or “slow down” as Adesanya puts it

im pretty sure a sherbro found an article saying yes but its very rare, lemme go scooping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back