Update: 5 hours left to buy Fedor's sweater -- current bid $10,800

The sad thing is the winning bidder will almost certainly be a Sherdogger who posts daily threads about how Fedor is the GOAT, Fedor won World War II, Fedor discovered antibiotics, Fedor was the first man on Mars, etc.
Are you saying history books are wrong then?

Most of the incels on here couldn't pool enough money together to buy a large pizza from dominoes and you think they're gonna pool together 10gs? Lmaooooo

If had a couple hundred thousand in the bank, I might buy it. Probably not. Maybe. Really, an mma gym should buy it and put it on the wall.

If had a couple hundred thousand in the bank, I might buy it. Probably not. Maybe. Really, an mma gym should buy it and put it on the wall.
Read millionaire next door couple hundred thousand is easy even with a low paying job. The book profiles millionaire janitors and such. Just start a drip account and pay yourself $200 a month and power of compound interest is your friend. But you cant buy frivolous shit like this. Thats why most people are broke - they not frugal and don't invest in people smarter than they are.

Read millionaire next door couple hundred thousand is easy even with a low paying job. The book profiles millionaire janitors and such. Just start a drip account and pay yourself $200 a month and power of compound interest is your friend. But you cant buy frivolous shit like this. Thats why most people are broke - they not frugal and don't invest in people smarter than they are.
Fedor's sweater is an investment.

It's amazing how Conor nuthuggers managed to turn a Fedor thread into a Conor one...

Let it go man... your boy got destroyed by Khabib. The less you talk about it, the less painful it is.
My question to them is how do they deal with the day to day struggle of having Floyd and khabib living in their head rent free.

"a portion" of the proceeds goes to charity.

Seems kind of scummy to me. Give all or none, it's a sweater.

"a portion" of the proceeds goes to charity.

Seems kind of scummy to me. Give all or none, it's a sweater.

giphy.gif

Just bought it. Every Christmas Eve I’ll wear it and drink whiskey by the fire while watching pride reruns.

Sad thing? I know. I haven't had steady enough work in my life. If you start investing 200 a month at 21, you can have a lot at 45 for sure. Even just the rule of 9s allows for some pretty big money increases over time.

Sad thing? I know. I haven't had steady enough work in my life. If you start investing 200 a month at 21, you can have a lot at 45 for sure. Even just the rule of 9s allows for some pretty big money increases over time.
200 a month @ age 21 at 6% interest (fairly historically accurate rate of return for a portfolio of equity and debt with a sprinkling of money market funds) becomes $131675 by age 45, $414942 by age 65.
N (number of years)=25 (21-45) calc 1 20 (45-65) calc 2
i/y (rate)= 6% (both calc)
present value (starting capital) = 0 Calc 1 131675 calc 2
pmt (yearly payment)= 2400 (both calc)
CPT FV (Solve for future value) = 131675 (calc q1) 414942(calc 2)

As your earnings increase, you can increase your deposits. If you are able to get by every month, and can scrounge up a couple hundred dollars a month, it can seriously help later on in life. This is also not considering that returns since 2010 have been phenomenal, the higher risk the portfolio, the better the returns (Amazon and NVIDIA have returned like 400% in the last few years). It's never too late to start.

Back