Update: 5 hours left to buy Fedor's sweater -- current bid $10,800

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Update: Only 5 hours left. Current bid is $10,800.
-------
I know Sherdog has a lot of fedor nuthuggers. Get your bids in now! Current bid - US $1,275.00
https://www.ebay.com/itm/362453921186

More info here: https://mmajunkie.com/2018/10/own-f...absolute-victory-bellator-208-auction-charity

fedor-emelianenko-sweater-scott-coker-post-bellator-172.jpg

Last edited:
I hope one of the bitter Conor haters buys it, maybe itll change their bum lives.

Fedor donated it but they are only giving half the money to charity

Can I try it on first to see if it fits?

And I'm not sure those are my colours.

Can I try it on first to see if it fits?

And I'm not sure those are my colours.
Item specifics
Condition:pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
Brand:
Unbranded
Color:
Glorious
Style: Sweatshirt, Crew

50%
of the sale of this item will benefitMake-A-Wish Foundation of America
We grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy.

Should be 100% if Fedor donated it.

Viva Fedor!

The sad thing is the winning bidder will almost certainly be a Sherdogger who posts daily threads about how Fedor is the GOAT, Fedor won World War II, Fedor discovered antibiotics, Fedor was the first man on Mars, etc.

Item specifics
Condition:pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
Brand:
Unbranded
Color:
Glorious
Style: Sweatshirt, Crew
It better not have been washed

that shirt is awesome, and

The sad thing is the winning bidder will almost certainly be a Sherdogger who posts daily threads about how Fedor is the GOAT, Fedor won World War II, Fedor discovered antibiotics, Fedor was the first man on Mars, etc.

all those things are true.

dbSoweL.gif

Fedor Bless

I am hoping it is me

If a Sherdogger buys it PLEASE tell us about it and tell us how it smells :p

What price perfection ? . surely the greatest sweater of all time .

Back