Update: 5 hours left to buy Fedor's sweater -- current bid $10,800

50%
of the sale of this item will benefitMake-A-Wish Foundation of America
We grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy.

Should be 100% if Fedor donated it.

Viva Fedor!
yeah that's very shady. I doubt they told him they were going to keep half the money for themselves.

I bet what they did was ask if he would donate it for a charity auction but didn't specifically state they would give it all to charity. But anyone would assume it would all go to charity.

Last edited:
I already have that sweater tattooed on my entire upper body

Dam my bid was instantly outbidded. Anyway to see what the highest bid is on ebay?

Dam my bid was instantly outbidded. Anyway to see what the highest bid is on ebay?
Not until it is you haha. I had it at 1325 but got outbid an hour ago. Gonna sit and wait for a bit see how fast it climbs. Over a week left.

omg

omg

just a whiff

tumblr_lpiry1pDOI1qlhbyzo1_400.gif
Guaranteed 10% minimum spike in your T-levels.

Item specifics
Condition:pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
Brand:
Unbranded
Color:
Glorious
Style: Sweatshirt, Crew
XXL

9 days left already $1400...I bet this goes for 20-30K.

Temping...

If i win this, dog y 2019 champ. All weight classes.

I'm gonna get that sweater. As long as it doesnt cost more than $2500

Just so you and everyone else knows, it's easy to spot the replicas versus the real one. All the replicas I've seen have the green stripe on the upper arms, whereas the real one doesn't.

See how the green stripe wraps the arm:
81v3YkAK1uL._UL1500_.jpg

81NNNvSqWEL._UX522_.jpg

38618300_663705157332637_2740815272360280064_n.jpg

But on the real one the periwinkle blue stripe is the highest one to wrap the arm:
fedor-sweater-1.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

fedor-vs-mitrione.jpg

sweater_3.jpg

method=get&s=fedor-emelianenko-01-01-2014-17-23-25-289.jpg

I'm actually surprised the counterfeiters screwed up that detail, but I don't want my Sherbros to overspend thinking they're getting an original.

Also of note, it's called "Fedor's Glorious Sweater of Absolute Victory" but it's not a sweater, instead it's a sweatshirt.

well got damn... thanks bro, $40 isn't a big deal but i would want the og appearance at least... who knew...

I assume as soon as you put it on you are legally allowed to KO one person of your choice?

Yeah, it's fun to wear around casuals because they think it's made by the same company that made Fedors (the guilible might even believe that you have the original). Hardcore fans should know the stripes are different than Fedors.

By wearing a replica you can easily determine whether or not a person is worthy of being your friend. Hardcore mma fans know the replica isn't striped the same as Fedors, thus making them ideal PPV watching and drinking buddies. Casuals won't notice the difference and unless their Boise dime females, they aren't. worth interacting with.

Then there's the stupid, that don't even know the name of it (GSoAV) and the fully retarded that don't even know that it has significance. Those people are best mocked and mercilessly ridiculed (if they're 12/10's then maybe have a friend videotape it while you pull the old Buckin' Bronco on her and try to stay on for the full 8 seconds).
I agree entirely with this post. Coincidentally i'm wearing a Fedor hoodie right now as i type, and i have one friend who also owns a Fedor hoodie (his is a bad ass hoodie from just after Fedor's prime, mine's just off amazon). He and i would just wear these in a humorous way and to further pay our respects as best we can...

The sad thing is the winning bidder will almost certainly be a Sherdogger who posts daily threads about how Fedor is the GOAT, Fedor won World War II, Fedor discovered antibiotics, Fedor was the first man on Mars, etc.

Fedor was the first man on Mars!!! I knew Fedor is awesome but this takes his awesomeness to the next level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back