Unsigned Heavyweights - Thread Four

ACB 32 streaming with english commentary for free now:

Not sure if it will run all the way through the Goltsov fight or not. Hopefully does.

Result from Trophy MMA VIII main event Yosef Ali Mohammad vs Nick Barnö:
Yosef Ali Mohammad winner after a 6 Sec KO. Omfg the guy is a freaking beast.

Result from Trophy MMA VIII main event Yosef Ali Mohammad vs Nick Barnö:
Yosef Ali Mohammad winner after a 6 Sec KO. Omfg the guy is a freaking beast.

That guy has so much potential it's insane. I'm glad he's back on the winning path again, and hopefully we'll see more wins to follow.

That guy has so much potential it's insane. I'm glad he's back on the winning path again, and hopefully we'll see more wins to follow.

Agree 100% - and hopefully we'll see him in the UFC after a couple of wins!

goltsov looked flawless on the ground against kyle.

pbp

goltsov throws low kick, kyle takes him down into half. goltsov reverses almost immediately and passes into side quickly. they work from side for a bit until goltsov gets essentially into mount. throws his leg over for the mounted triangle. they roll into guard and kyle goes sleep.

goltsovs movement on the ground looked very high level.

goltsov looked flawless on the ground against kyle.

pbp

goltsov throws low kick, kyle takes him down into half. goltsov reverses almost immediately and passes into side quickly. they work from side for a bit until goltsov gets essentially into mount. throws his leg over for the mounted triangle. they roll into guard and kyle goes sleep.

goltsovs movement on the ground looked very high level.

Goltsov is a monster when it comes to improvements. He's one of the only fighters that after 20 fights keeps getting noticeably better fight to fight, even fights only a few months off from each other he looks better. Really excited to see how far he can go before he peaks... if he peaks.

props to acb for puttin that on for free. hopefully if he manages to beat rasulov and become champion, they sign some more high level talent for him to contend against.

I saw some fresh interview with Goltsov today. He said that UFC offered him a contract but he didn't like it. From what i understand seems like he thinks that if he take ACB belt UFC will offer him better contract. Also it seems that he didn't fought Sidelnikov in Russian Combat Sambo Championship this year, Sidelnikov was injured before his fight with Goltsov and withdrew and Goltsov became HW champion.

Josue Lugo loses to Roy Boughton by Kimura in round 3

Seems like yesterday commentator at ACB event revealed some info about Pavlovich and UFC. UFC offered Pavlovich their standart contract (10.000/10.000 $ for a fight with a option to renegotiate contract after first win for a 14.000/14.000 $) and Pavlovich refused to sign it.

Seems like yesterday commentator at ACB event revealed some info about Pavlovich and UFC. UFC offered Pavlovich their standart contract (10.000/10.000 $ for a fight with a option to renegotiate contract after first win for a 14.000/14.000 $) and Pavlovich refused to sign it.

Disappointing news.
Do you know his salary in Fight Nights?

I saw some fresh interview with Goltsov today. He said that UFC offered him a contract but he didn't like it. From what i understand seems like he thinks that if he take ACB belt UFC will offer him better contract. Also it seems that he didn't fought Sidelnikov in Russian Combat Sambo Championship this year, Sidelnikov was injured before his fight with Goltsov and withdrew and Goltsov became HW champion.

Not a smart move.
I don't think UFC will offer him better contract for ACB belt.
He should just fight in UFC and get some wins, so he can get better contract.

Disappointing news.
Do you know his salary in Fight Nights?
Nope. I think you can only find info about bonuses in M-1 and ACB, no info about salary/bonus money in other Russian promotions.

I'm not sure why Pavlovich and Goltsov both denied contracts. The whole point of an intro contract is to sign, win fights, then renegotiate to the big contract you want. The UFC isn't going to break the bank on a young prospect that is unproven against the top guys in the division.

That being said, I also don't think it's unreasonable for the UFC to offer higher end contracts for heavyweights due to the lack of options in that division specifically.

I agree Pavlovich is a great prospect but he hasn't proven anything that would make the Ufc offer anything but their standard entry level contract.

Sign the deal, win 4 fights and get a huge raise in 18 months.

Grabowski's salary for UFC debut was 17k/17k.
So UFC may sometimes offer better contract than standard to HWs.

Yosef Ali Mohammads fight, not that it says much more than the simple fact that he won in 6 seconds.

I wonder how much they will be paying to Tybura, to have a parameter

Back