UNREAL moments in fights where the loser almost won

which was?
Oh, I thought it was common knowledge at this point. So, because the fight was such a robbery, the crowd in attendance started booing very loudly when Iaquinta's hand was raised. Anik walks up to Iaquinta for the post-fight interview and asks him some generic question. Iaquinta, whose face is almost fully covered in blood from eating Masvidal's punches for 15 minutes, ignores Anik and just angrily looks around at the booing crowd, and he says "Who you booing? You booing me!?! You betta' not be booing me! F*** you!"

Rory vs. Condit.... Except Condit did win. Wolf shit.

Lawler/Askren. There's no better example than this.

XLo5ZV.gif

Honorable mentions:
Edgar/Maynard
Barry/Kongo
Smith/Sell
Smith v Sell had one of the most unreal fight moments I'd seen ever, so glad it is still brought up

Not sure if its been mentioned, but When Maldanado was getting severly beaten by Glover, there was a moment where Maldanado landed a solid strike in the third round and stunned Glover.

When Fujita gorilla punched Fedor
Mayhem had a tight rnc on Jake Shields but the round ended
Bj Penn had a reverse triangle arm bar on Hughes and I read an interview with Hughes years later where he admitted his arm wasn’t the same for a long time afterwards

One of kevin hollands fights this year. Where he got smoked in the 3rd round and the guy was talking madshit to bigmouth but lost

Didn't go through all the replies, but Diego almost knocking out Melendez in the third round of their slugfest.

If Condit didn’t have the worst TDD of all time, GSP would have been KOd or tapped to strikes

Lol what? GSP was on his back with Condit on top for a considerable amount of time the knock down. He still didn't get KOd or tap to strikes.... Have you even seen the fight or are you just here to shit on GSP because in your mind it might raise the stock of your favorite steroid cheat?

Back