Unpopular opinion - drug dealers are excessively demonised

Lights Out 101

Living Deliciously
@Black
Reaction score
... Except if they outright murder people or are purposely trying to get kids hooked on them. then fuck em’.

I was reading a facebook article about how two drug dealers were deliberately locked in to a large toolbox, wheeled down to a river, and slowly drowned while they were screaming for their lives. The majority of the comments were people saying “Karma at its finest! No sympathy” etc.. I’m thinking that’s a fucking brutal way for ANYONE to go. Shit sends shivers down my spine.

At the end of the day, the dealer is providing a much wanted service. No one has a gun to the head of the consumers forcing them to buy drugs. Big pharma are basically engaging in the same shit, except of course it’s all legal.

FYI - I’m not a drug dealer.

One of the nicest guys I met was a due who sold me a tab of acid.

Depends what they sell, not all drugs are created equal.

I sell ketamine
crystal methamphetamine
hook you like a fiend

Fairly demonised imo. The small time people are largely anti-social, want you to buy your shit and fuck off. Id say the majority of them arent actively trying to harm communities. As you say theyre providing a desired product. Its the larger distributors where most of the violence comes from. That violence is also self contained for the most part as well though. The nature of the market makes them what they are, they cant call the law for disputes afterall.

I dont think society would be better off without drugs tbh. At the very least music would suck.

Just say maybe.

They were drowned in a river you say? Too bad they didn't deal Krokodil. They could have been saved.

Yes, I'm on my way out .

if people didn't use drugs there wouldn't be a need for drug dealers or drug manufactures. these people are providing an in demand service. that doesn't make them bad people. sure there are scumbags, but theres also lots of scumbag priests, who rape children....etc etc etc.

If anyone here is involved in illegal drug trading or is an associate of someone who is involved in the trade of illegal or illicit drugs I would like to hear your story. The names, dates, and locations where this drug activity is occurring would help us understand what you are going through and how we could help.

drug dealers deal a product that causes hundreds if not thousands of deaths and decay within their own community whether it is directly or indirectly and the people they get their drugs from higher up the chain murder and human traffic assuredly.

the crazy thing to me is that people like the sackler family selling pills legally and causing similiar problems are not seen in the same light as illegal drug dealers/cartels even though hey might be giving opiates to even more people.

IMO nothing wrong with dealers, EXCEPT guys that cut with fent to increase profits. Those guys deserve the death penalty

Need to watch The WIRE again. Miss crack fiends and bubbles

IMO nothing wrong with dealers, EXCEPT guys that cut with fent to increase profits. Those guys deserve the death penalty
Some cut it with rat poison too. It isn't the drug that bothers me as much as the insanely dangerous adulteration.

They are usually scumbaggy. I used to hate having to step over peoples kids and stuff to buy my weed. Showing up at their house and their kid is watching cartoons on the TV. "Oh heya.. heh dont mind me just buying drugs from your dad..."

If anyone here is involved in illegal drug trading or is an associate of someone who is involved in the trade of illegal or illicit drugs I would like to hear your story. The names, dates, and locations where this drug activity is occurring would help us understand what you are going through and how we could help.

#NotACop

Some are cool some are not

It literally goes 50/50 in my experience

... Except if they outright murder people or are purposely trying to get kids hooked on them. then fuck em’.

I was reading a facebook article about how two drug dealers were deliberately locked in to a large toolbox, wheeled down to a river, and slowly drowned while they were screaming for their lives. The majority of the comments were people saying “Karma at its finest! No sympathy” etc.. I’m thinking that’s a fucking brutal way for ANYONE to go. Shit sends shivers down my spine.

At the end of the day, the dealer is providing a much wanted service. No one has a gun to the head of the consumers forcing them to buy drugs. Big pharma are basically engaging in the same shit, except of course it’s all legal.

FYI - I’m not a drug dealer.

A lot of drug dealers have no morals and ar fucked up. In London and many other cities around the world, drug dealers prey on poor children from single-parent families to get them to be runners for them. They often blackmail them to keep them in the cycle and threaten them and their families if they try to get out.

In the UK, they get sent OT which is basically being sent out to small counties outside of major cities to sell their drugs, so you have kids as young as 13 living in trap houses miles away from their families, selling drugs and risking their lives every day. Then, when they get old enough they do the same to get someone to take their spot. Vicious and disgusting cycle.

It sounds to me like you're basing your idea of a typical drug dealer on a few friends you've had that have done it on a small scale. There are obviously a lot of fairly harmless dealers, but there are far more life-ruining scum bags.

Here's a vid on county lines if anyone's interested:

Back