Unpopular Opinion: Dana White is awesome.

Honestly Dana White is a scumbag and it baffles me how I ever used to be a fan of his.

How is he self-made when he was bankrolled by billionaire childhood friends whose family made their fortune via the Italian mob?
Every business idea is bankrolled by somebody.
Literally every successful business idea had investors.

the BMF belt thing was pretty fucking gay.

That's because Dana's big swinging tomato nuts discourage dissent. The UFC is pretty good at building their brand but they leave a lot of obvious creative opportunities on the floor.

If they had one decent artist in the office they would have put the BMF belt in that GTA font or made a big goddamn wallet a la Jules in Pulp Fiction.

i agree and the people that say otherwise are just haters and clueless imo. what he has done for the sport of mma, and for ufc is undeniable.
I agree that what he has done for the UFC is undeniable, but I think we have different definitions of what an "awesome" human being is

Hi Clown.
shut up you goof
6JFvU6z0_400x400.png

Anyone wanna explain to me why the majority of the people in this thread are sucking Dana White’s dick for free?

Also, why do they feel the need to exhibit it in public?

Something really weird is going on, maybe they’re looking for a male role model.

<{clintugh}>

Not saying Dana White is a piece of shit but if he was mugged, beaten up and had all his money taken from him I wouldn't really feel bad about it.

Anyone wanna explain to me why the majority of the people in this thread are sucking Dana White’s dick for free?

Also, why do they feel the need to exhibit it in public?

Something really weird is going on, maybe they’re looking for a male role model.

<{clintugh}>

Yeah... It is sad.

I agree that what he has done for the UFC is undeniable, but I think we have different definitions of what an "awesome" human being is

I have met dana twice and im a fat piece of shit and broke and he talked to me for about 10 minutes about random fights in my area...

you guys are just fucking haters, lol

He's OK, people in power are usually scum bags. Sometimes that is what it takes to get to the top.

He could be a little more professional. He also loses major points for still using Face the Pain as the fucking theme song for the company.

Every business idea is bankrolled by somebody.
Literally every successful business idea had investors.
If that's the case, that being bankrolled by rich childhood buddies or mommy and daddy, is the same as every other business venture, then the term "self-made" is meaningless, therefore why use it?

If that's the case, that being bankrolled by rich childhood buddies or mommy and daddy, is the same as every other business venture, then the term "self-made" is meaningless, therefore why use it?
Because probably 90% of all start ups fail despite funding.
It's not easy to turn a 2 million investment into multibillion dollar company.

He’s a walking oxymoron.

As much as I hate his fu kking ass, he’s still pretty gdam awesome I’ll admit

His good qualities get taken for granted for sure. UFC would not be where it is today without Dana White

DFW was never my friend.

And he likes to do this with fighters and whoever falls on his bad side04AD669B-B4F2-44DE-82A0-D018FA5AC167.png
So nope he is not awesome.

He was on Pawn Stars once, so I like him.

Back