Unpopular Opinion: Dana White is awesome.

I have yet to see this mythical Dana promoting skill.

He spent more time promoting that retarded Colon-Mayweather charade than he does promoting 99% of his roster,

Anyone wanna explain to me why the majority of the people in this thread are sucking Dana White’s dick for free?

Also, why do they feel the need to exhibit it in public?

Something really weird is going on, maybe they’re looking for a male role model.

<{clintugh}>

They feel like "part of something" bigger than their own miserable lives by sucking UFC cock.

It is fucking pathetic.

Because probably 90% of all start ups fail despite funding.
It's not easy to turn a 2 million investment into multibillion dollar company.
It was the decisions by the Fertittas not Dana that spiked its growth. EG TUF, which Dana was against, they conceived of the show and paid Spike to air it.

BTW it wasn't a startup when the Fertittas bought it. It had already been around for close to a decade. And it's a lot easier when you have fat pockets.

From a fan perspective, he's done damn good. I sure wouldn't want him in control of my career though.

It was the decisions by the Fertittas not Dana that spiked its growth. EG TUF, which Dana was against, they conceived of the show and paid Spike to air it.

BTW it wasn't a startup when the Fertittas bought it. It had already been around for close to a decade. And it's a lot easier when you have fat pockets.
Yes, Lorenzo was the brains behind it, but Dana has been the president of the ufc since they bought it.
Claiming that Dana doesn't deserve any credit for the ufc growth is ridiculous.
Dana continued to be the president of the ufc after zuffa sold it, and managed to increase the company's value for a couple of billions.
We need to give credit when the credit is due regardless of how unlikable Dana's personality is.

I like Dana, I always have.

People just try to put so much bullshit out there it's ridiculous really, like anything and everything they'll make up some conspiracy in regards to Dana.

Silly things such as "He's trying to get fighters beat" .... how can he get fighters beat, they're in weight classes, they get fights within their weight class where they're all competing to be the best, how can he get fighters beat, only they can when they get into the cage lol

But that's just one stupid thing of many, the guy also works 24/7 365 to bring us fantastic fights, it's non stop and the dude probably barely sleeps.

He also delivers week in and week out and he is actually fair to the fighters too no matter what people say we see it a lot, there's a reason so many fighters have been with the UFC and Dana for years so that tells you everything you need to know and when people bring up the pay thing well 1. they don't know what they are/aren't being paid, 2. They choose to sign with the UFC and they know what they're getting and 3. When they are hot (IE Masvidal) they get paid more and meet their demands, business works by supply and demand and it's been like that since the day of man.

Fans ALWAYS hate on the boss, WWE fans shit on Vince McMahon (and he's done loads of things such as cut out the PPV model for them), Bosing fans hate Eddie Hearn and Frank Warren, football fans more times than not hate the manager of their clubs, it's just how it is but it makes no sense to me cause those guys are bring the fans the thing they love and working 24/7 for it.

Truth is, it's just a lack of gratitude and respect, sure you might not agree with everything they do, that's impossible but Dana is actually very good and I've always liked the dude.

I wouldn't call him awesome, but he does a good enough job most of the time

I have BONKERS rich family members, but they are not good humans.

Money does NOT make the man.

Honor and respect matter.

Anyone who trusts what Dana Clown says needs to check themselves.

He is an uber douche extraordinaire.

You sound poor and gay.

They feel like "part of something" bigger than their own miserable lives by sucking UFC cock.

It is fucking pathetic.
No ones sucking ufc cock you guys are obviously just horrible haters who prob have very little self esteem lmao

the dude has done wonders for ufc and mma and if you cant agree with that you are literally retarded.

go hate on something productive

What's amazing is that the UFC does as well as it does despite Dana. Imagine what would happen with a good leader.

Yes, Lorenzo was the brains behind it, but Dana has been the president of the ufc since they bought it.
Claiming that Dana doesn't deserve any credit for the ufc growth is ridiculous.
Dana continued to be the president of the ufc after zuffa sold it, and managed to increase the company's value for a couple of billions.
We need to give credit when the credit is due regardless of how unlikable Dana's personality is.
Is there proof that the value of the UFC has risen by billions since the Fertittas sold it? Or is it a weasel claim because Fertittas didn't sell it to the highest bidders which was to Chinese businessmen.

Eddie Hearn is a better looking, bigger guy with more money.

danawhite_2019_Apr_29.jpg

He's carried on taking the money.

Yes, he didn't run away with $400M in the bank. He's continued to promote the sport and grow it. I'm not a fan of Dana's antics at times, but I respect the man's business acumen.

Just like I hate Vince McMahon, but I appreciate what he's built since taking over the WWF when it was a regional circuit wrestling league in a time the AWA and WCW were trouncing it. He took a company that was struggling into a multi billion dollar company that shows no signs of slowing down.

You don't have to like someone to respect their accomplishments. Attack people for their ideals and actions; not the actual person.

Anyone know what this picture is?

That's a picture from Dana having surgery to fix an inner ear condition he's had for decades. I believe the surgery failed and he's near deaf in his right ear.

Dana Frederick White Jr. is the man.

Best promoter in the history of combat sports.

UFC-president-Dana-White.jpg
I don't think its an unpopular opinion.

The only ppl that don't like Dana are the Hardcores.

There is a lot of envy and jelousy when it come to Dana the success that the UFC has had b/c of his contributions.

He had the vision and saw the potential in the MMA buisness.

Is he perfect...fuck no....but the proof is in the pudding as they say.
They sold the Business for $4 billion and a lot of that is thanks to this man.
Yes, other contributed in a large way (fertitas) but its a team effort and Dana was the leader of that team.

Back