Unpopular Opinion: Dana White is awesome.

Dana is a dickhead, but he gets shit done, doesn’t give a fuck about anyone, and has real money; he’s who we should all aspire to be

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Aspire to be like Dana??

Yeah.......no.

Fuck Sherbros say some creepy things.

He is very entertaining and always upfront
Does he lie, ofcourse, which businessman does not
Thing is he mostly owns up to his lies and mistakes and engages fans

Dana has done great things for mma, the dude has worked with and promoted 1000+ fighters, so understandably he get some bad press from the community from time to time

The UFC has steadily declined in quality over the years. Dana White is a ridiculous human being and his unprofessional approach has limited the growth of the company.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Aspire to be like Dana??

Yeah.......no.

Fuck Sherbros say some creepy things.

you may hate the pink goof for obvious reasons, but please tell us all how your life is better than his

I love me some DW. He pissed me off a couple of times but White is certainly the best combat sport promoter in the game, hands down.

you may hate the pink goof for obvious reasons, but please tell us all how your life is better than his

I have BONKERS rich family members, but they are not good humans.

Money does NOT make the man.

Honor and respect matter.

Anyone who trusts what Dana Clown says needs to check themselves.

He is an uber douche extraordinaire.

No one gets to where Dana is without taking serious risks and having balls of steel.

He took a fringe sport mainstream. He also gives us pretty generous access to one of the fastest growing companies in the World, through the CEO no less. Where else does that happen week in and week out?

Love or hate him, you have to respect his passion for this sport and when everyone else took their money and ran, he stuck around to further build.

Regardless of what you think of his business practices, having met him several times in person he has always treated fans well.

I would say really though that moreso than most boxing promoters he is as much a performer(especially in the past) as he is a promoter, he was the face of MMA in the US for years.

A lot of the fanbase were really Dana White fans, they were invested in him and his business success as much as they were the sport.

Love or hate him, you have to respect his passion for this sport and when everyone else took their money and ran, he stuck around to further build.

He's carried on taking the money.

Last edited:
Dana Frederick White Jr. is the man.

Best promoter in the history of combat sports.

UFC-president-Dana-White.jpg

It's an unpopular opinion only among bedwetters on the internet.

Out there in the real world, Mr. Dana White is respected man, admired for his achievements and great lengths he took our favorite sport to.

God Bless Dana White, he is awesome indeed.

I like Dana, always have!

He has done amazing things as a promoter and he says it like it is!

He also loves boxing and treats the sport with great respect and that's cool!

Dana bless!!

Dana has it all. The looks, the smarts, the money, the women and the business acumen.

I think yes pretty much he (at least as the face) has built MMA to what it is today. Like him or loathe him. And I happen to think hes pretty good all things considered.

I probably would have done quite a few things differently, if I was in his place, but you cannot deny his impact at making MMA a "mainstream" thing

He must be good at his job but I think he's an absolute twat. Done wonders for the UFC, can't be denied, for that he should be applauded. Still a dick though.

Back