• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Unique] Which MMA fighter is the Throat GOAT?

This question makes me think of a female fighter whose excessive yelling during efforts to finish her opponents seems to have influenced refs to stop fights prematurely. But for the life of me I can't think of her name. Forgive me, even though I'm a woman myself I have a hard time paying close attention to the vast majority of their divisions :(

Well… not sure if this qualifies, but Holly Holm’s ish ish ishes seem to create the illusion she is connecting much more than she is…. Maybe that’s why she has like 4,327 title shots…

shawn-michaels.gif

I read an article that tried to reinterpret Ultimate Surrender as a serious sport. It was pretty trippy

This question makes me think of a female fighter whose excessive yelling during efforts to finish her opponents seems to have influenced refs to stop fights prematurely. But for the life of me I can't think of her name. Forgive me, even though I'm a woman myself I have a hard time paying close attention to the vast majority of their divisions :(

Very appropriate avatar

<{outtahere}>

This was never discussed before on sherdog, this thread really is unique, congrats.

Aspen Ladd. She shrieks like a hellcat when she's doing ground and pound.

If this were an actual thing, Chidi Njokuani would be undefeated p4p GOAT.

His last interview scared my houseplants dead on the spot.

This was never discussed before on sherdog, this thread really is unique, congrats.

Thank you, I know in basketball for instance LeBron is pretty good with the refs. He may be the bball throat GOAT. But then again MJ was amazing with the trash talking.

Very appropriate avatar

<{outtahere}>

Curiously enough, it's not uncommon for the females of some polycerate (many-horned) sheep breeds to have horns too—though they're not as large as the males', so likely my avatar is indeed a ram. But a lot of men on here have images of women as their avatars, so I'm far from unique in showing a gender different than my own...

Max called the Ortega finish, after a pretty decent round by Ortega. Max told the booth he was the best boxer in the UFC while piecing up Katter.

Khabib would tell people to tap, or something along those lines (Michael Johnson bout). He kept talking to Conor after his dominant second round (but I thought Conor won the next round).

According to Joe Rogan, Nick Diaz enraged Robbie Lawler by calling him out his name. This led to them getting in a shootout & Nick winning.

Volk flat out told Max he was too slow, in their first round, in front of Max’s crowd.

Last edited:
Max called the Ortega finish, after a present decent round by Ortega. Max told the booth he was the best boxer in the UFC while piecing up Katter.

Khabib would tell people to tap, or something along those lines (Michael Johnson bout). He kept talking to Conor after his dominant second round (but I thought Conor won the next round).

According to Joe Rogan, Nick Diaz enraged Robbie Lawler by calling him out his name. This led to them getting in a shootout & Nick winning.

Volk flat out told Max he was too slow, in their first round, in front of Max’s crowd.

Amazing

Back