• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Oktagon Champ Felipe Lima signs with the UFC for short notice fight with Naimov in Saudi.

Who wins?

• Total voters
Filipe Da Lima Da Silva Da Andrade is better. imho

Great signing!

Felipe Lima is 26-years-old, hails from Brazil and currently holds the Bantamweight championship in OKTAGON MMA.
His UFC-debut will see him compete one weightclass up though, as he takes on Muhammad Naimov on five days notice.

Lima boasts an impressive streak of 12 consecutive victories, including 6 wins inside the distance (he only lost his professional MMA-debut back in 2015).
Felipe trains at Allstars Training Center in Stockholm, Sweden, alongside notable fighters as Khamzat Chimaev, Guram Kutateladze and Bernardo Sopai:

Last edited:
Hoping for an upset
How do you know who the underdog is going to be? I wouldn't be surprised if Lima is the favorite. If so, are you hoping Naimov wins?

Or are you just saying generally you want whoever is the underdog to win (which would be odd.)

How do you know who the underdog is going to be? I wouldn't be surprised if Lima is the favorite. If so, are you hoping Naimov wins?

Or are you just saying generally you want whoever is the underdog to win (which would be odd.)

Just the size might be an issue I think. If they were the same size then Lima is much better imo.

I doubt there's many featherweights outside the UFC who would get signed on less than a week's notice & be favored to defeat Naimov on a full camp.

He's got a mischievous, Dennis the menace thing going on with his face

He should have joined Bellator to fight Sergio Pettis to know who is Anthony Pettis' real brother
images

Someone provide a scouting report on Felipe.

Is it just me or was Naimov fighting super dirty last time? i remember him committing a few fouls..

<{Joewithit}>

I doubt there's many featherweights outside the UFC who would get signed on less than a week's notice & be favored to defeat Naimov on a full camp.
Not sure why you think that. The betting market hates Naimov.

He was a +400 underdog to Mullarkey, and a +300 underdog to Wood.

When he was such a massive underdog in those fights, what makes you think he's going to be favored to beat a 26 year old prospect?

Back