Underrated: Luke Rockhold has never been knocked out

Imagine how lame you have to be
cleanly. His chin is underrated. His problem is that he leaves his chin in the air and has no head movement, it's not the chin itself, it's his lack of defense.

cr27L77.gif

HiddenJollyCorydorascatfish-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_o8aq1qGTmi1qa33wlo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Bisping's hooks even sat Silva down.

Not one lights out KO to be seen, chin in the air every time, zero head movement. Pretty impressive given how hard and cleanly he's been hit.

You've been enlightened.

hi-res-689aa34caf0699e8c77ad187633e5240_crop_north.jpg

Discuss my flock.
to be arrogant abou suck a lame thread?
cleanly. His chin is underrated. His problem is that he leaves his chin in the air and has no head movement, it's not the chin itself, it's his lack of defense.

cr27L77.gif

HiddenJollyCorydorascatfish-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_o8aq1qGTmi1qa33wlo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Bisping's hooks even sat Silva down.

Not one lights out KO to be seen, chin in the air every time, zero head movement. Pretty impressive given how hard and cleanly he's been hit.

You've been enlightened.

hi-res-689aa34caf0699e8c77ad187633e5240_crop_north.jpg

Discuss my flock.
Your neck has likely never been washed cleanly either.

Action Bronson posting on sherdog

nice interview with Ariel dude but stop biting Ghostface, ur career is a sham buddeh

I appreciate you took the time to post all those lovely gifs.

Okay seriously if your trolling is this low-level, please ban.

I appreciate you took the time to post all those lovely gifs.
Someone else did in another thread, I just quoted

Okay seriously if your trolling is this low-level, please ban.
His defense sucks man. Every time he gets stopped his chin is straight in the air and he's getting hit clean

his toast has been more than buttered. his marbles more than marbled. he didn't go completely 100% sleep but he was in another dimension in a few of those knockouts

Rockhold is definitely top 10 imo top 5 middleweight of all times. He won Strikeforce belt against Jacare, defended against Jardine and Tim Kennedy. TRT Vitor destroyed him, but Belfort had medical advantage. He won 5 fights in the row after this devastating loss. Including destroying Bisping and Machida. Finally he won the belt after beating on Weidman who was a legit champ. Even after Bisping loss he won against Branch. Romero and Błachowicz are dangerous for everybody.
Rockhold is a real fighter, his legacy is huge. His boxing was his biggest weakness, his kicks were brutal, his grappling as well.
He is a legit model, I dont like him but I wish him best.

Shame the Mousasi fight never happened. With Luke's lack of striking defense his face would have looked like this...

blobvis.jpg
I dunno, Mousasi's takedown defence and inability to mount any offence off his back could cost him dearly.

Action Bronson posting on sherdog

nice interview with Ariel dude but stop biting Ghostface, ur career is a sham buddeh
He's never bitten Ghost, they have a similar accent but a completely different delivery style and lyrics

plus Ghost has a ghost writer lol, at least Bronson writes his own shit

Back