Underrated: Luke Rockhold has never been knocked out

cleanly. His chin is underrated. His problem is that he leaves his chin in the air and has no head movement, it's not the chin itself, it's his lack of defense.

cr27L77.gif

HiddenJollyCorydorascatfish-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_o8aq1qGTmi1qa33wlo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Bisping's hooks even sat Silva down.

Not one lights out KO to be seen, chin in the air every time, zero head movement. Pretty impressive given how hard and cleanly he's been hit.

You've been enlightened.

hi-res-689aa34caf0699e8c77ad187633e5240_crop_north.jpg

Discuss my flock.

Show the Bisping one again in full where it shows him head down sleeping.

The last gif he's totally fucking out of it and his head is bouncing off the canvas with his arms limp

Wtf?

cleanly. His chin is underrated. His problem is that he leaves his chin in the air and has no head movement, it's not the chin itself, it's his lack of defense.

cr27L77.gif

giphy.gif

Not one lights out KO to be seen, chin in the air every time, zero head movement. Pretty impressive given how hard and cleanly he's been hit.

You've been enlightened.

Discuss my flock.

Jesus, some of you make me sad for humanity ...
<{CMPALM}>

Is this chinbeard serious?
What does the chael pics have to do with anything about saltlake?

Pretty sure OP means he has never been 1 shotted out totally cold. I tend to agree Luke just has bad defense. Was just saying this in an earlier thread. Hands down at wrong times, especially for the way he fought. Movement not too great for his style either.

cr27L77.gif

giphy.gif

You've been enlightened.

Discuss my flock.
tenor.gif

@deviake Luke's hands are way too low for a guy without complex, layered counter game and with feet stuck in the mud.

Literally every ko he’s had would put everyone else down so it’s not like he’s getting jabbed and going out so the argument is that his defence and reactions are the issue

Shame the Mousasi fight never happened. With Luke's lack of striking defense his face would have looked like this...

blobvis.jpg

cr27L77.gif

giphy.gif

You've been enlightened.

Discuss my flock.
I completely agree. People say Luke Outcold has a chin made of glass because he got Knocked out several times too many. But I don't think that the chin is the biggest problem here. His striking defense is horrible , he literally charges people with his chin up , or he defends attacks by keeping his fuckin chin up again , he pushes his hands forward and then gets hit flush by a bomb right on the temple or chin.

Getting hit the way Luke does will probably get you knocked out 9.5/10 against top competitors in your weight class. He needs to either improve his defense against strikes to the dome or just call it quits, there is no point in keeping on fighting and getting knocked the fuck out , and your jaw broken , and surgery and etc etc......

I think your definition of getting Knocked Out needs some work because I see KOs multiple times in the GIFs you posted.

Yeah I was always impressed that he took that uberVitor heelkick and didn't go out clean, not even with the follow up punches

Back