Underrated Granite chins?

QuickFancyAndeancondor-size_restricted.gif

JubilantBeautifulDrafthorse-max-1mb.gif

p8u7kvI.gif

tumblr_np4sgxoO0I1tugoyjo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

Legendary chin

All "who the fook is that guy" jokes aside...Jeremy Stephens deserves to be mentioned.

I agree with GSP , He has a solid chin indeed. A fluke punch from serra doesn’t negate that.

I also agree with many of the fighters mentiomed above , As of page one I’m surprised no one has mentioned RDA yet who has a very underrated chin.
Stephens is another good mention who seems to haven’t been mentioned yet.

Cruz has an iron chin as well , Hendricks used to have an iron chin too.

Ngannou legit might have the best chin in the UFC.

Nobody else took those shots from Stipe and stayed on their feet. Francis barely even got staggered by them.

Also Pettis, I understand he's been finished before but has he really ever been clocked right on the chin and finished?
Agreed , Pettis is a quitter but he does have an iron chin. Barely even been dropped in his career.

Ngannou has one of the best chins if not the best at HW as of rigjt now. Stipe has a solid chin as well.

Cruz, Jones, Rothwell, Rumble, Ngannou, DC, Khabib, Stipe... and Fury

Ben Rothwell, he's just as durable as Hunt or Nelson imo.

Also Brock, iron chin but mentally weak. If he knew how to stay relaxed and calm in those situations he could of turned some fights around.

several of these guys people are pointing out are not underrated..

GSP - The guy went down against Serra but Serra hits like a truck. GSP went to war with a prime Hendricks who hit like a semi-truck and also survived Condits head kick clean off the temple.
Jake
When did this become a thing? He's got 2 finishes via strikes and that was his first finish via strikes in his career.

Last edited:
How the fuck does condit have an underrated chin? Doesn’t the title of the thread say underrated? He’s widely considered the greatest chin in the sport, duh

How the fuck does condit have an underrated chin? Doesn’t the title of the thread say underrated? He’s widely considered the greatest chin in the sport, duh
I feel like Condit doesn't get enough credit, and therefor makes him underrated. People usually speak of Mark Hunt or Nelson as the top chins, but those two have been ko'd. Condit and Mousasi hasn't.

What about the other Bulgarian fighter who happens to be the champion at featherweight? His chin was tested against Chad when he showed a lot of heart.
Chad Mendes? I don't remember Chad fought a Bulgarian guy. Can you please send me the name of the fighter? Bulgaria, as much as I know, had Jordan Radev, Stanislav Nedkov, and Blagoy Ivanov in the UFC. Hence, there were a lot of Bellator names.
https://besttoplistsbg.com/best-bulgarian-mma-fighters/

And Carlos Condit. Two chins that haven't been cracked yet. Both have been in the fighting game for along time.

Good call

It's fucking flabbergasting that Condit, washed up as he is, still hasn't been properly stopped by strikes

Jones has one of the best chins ever in MMA, its hugely underrated, people rate it but not as much as they should, he has been hit flush by many guys and never ever been rocked or dropped, never even been stunned.

Holloway has a good chin too, he can take a very good shot.

Black Beast has a very solid chin

Blagoy Ivanov has an epic chin, he can take huge flush shots and not drop

Gastelum has a beyond EPIC chin, he has never ever been stopped with strikes and he has been hit very hard by many good fighters, he can take it!!

Back