Underrated Granite chins?

Phill davis never koed
Dodson never koed
Maia-only koed once

Everyone knows Carlos has an adamantium chin one of the god chins
Carlos Condit. That guy could really take a shot and keep on trucking.
Adding more love for Carlos Condit, that dude has taken some brutal shots. Hope he can get another win before he calls it quits.
Pretty sure Condit chin is very well rated
QuickFancyAndeancondor-size_restricted.gif

JubilantBeautifulDrafthorse-max-1mb.gif

p8u7kvI.gif

tumblr_np4sgxoO0I1tugoyjo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

Ngannou legit might have the best chin in the UFC.

Nobody else took those shots from Stipe and stayed on their feet. Francis barely even got staggered by them.

Also Pettis, I understand he's been finished before but has he really ever been clocked right on the chin and finished?

Good picks, Ngannou is almost impossible to hurt and so is Rumble.

Pettis ate a picture perfect left hook from Barboza like a pancake, that was when I realized his chin was ridiculously good.

Yeah Condit's chin doesn't make any sense.

Anthony Pettis by far

Dudes taken bombs and or/beatings from monsters like RDA, Poirier, Max, Tony, Wonderboy, Nate, Barboza, Stephens etc. and has only been TKOd from body shots after a horrific weight cut to 145 where he should've never been and injury/corner stoppages

Speaking of Stephens, his chin has held up well considering the competition he's faced.

Adding more love for Carlos Condit, that dude has taken some brutal shots. Hope he can get another win before he calls it quits.
Major Condit fan, here - don’t believe he’ll fight again. Seemed to lose a lot of his steam after his title shot. Tried coming back after “retirement” a few times. Detached retina, now. I’d LOVE to see the dude crack the top ten again, but I don’t see it happening sadly

GSP - The guy went down against Serra but Serra hits like a truck. GSP went to war with a prime Hendricks who hit like a semi-truck and also survived Condits head kick clean off the temple.
Jake

Serra had one KO/TKO in his entire MMA career against an absolutely washed up Frank Trigg.

Mousasi P4P Granite Chin

Lyoto_Machida_vs._Gegard_Mousasi_4.gif

Lyoto_Machida_vs._Gegard_Mousasi_3.gif

And even after eating a flush spinning back kick, a follow-up flying knee and a bunch of punches, he never went out cold.
9zw1Og.gif

EyEpq1.gif

Big Frank for sure.

Everybody knows about the Nelson's, Hunt's, Hendo's chins but what are some chins nobody talks about that are absolute iron?

GSP - The guy went down against Serra but Serra hits like a truck. GSP went to war with a prime Hendricks who hit like a semi-truck and also survived Condits head kick clean off the temple.
Jake

Rick Story - The guy leaned on his wrestling to save himself but the only time he was finished by strikes was by Cerrone's insane video game combos. Rick Story has been in some wars.

Clay Guida - Guida has been in absolutely brutal fights and has eaten massive shots like a Sanchez headkick. Even when he got smashed with some hooks by Mendes he wasn't put out cold

Chris Leben - The original Zombie.

Edit: Mighty Mouse- the guy survived power shots from Joe-B and Dodson both in their primes and they're both known for brutalizing people with strikes in their physical primes
Condit.

Felishia Spencer went 5 with Cyborg

I think I’d pray to Jesus for condit to go out on a win a this point.

Back