• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Uncomfortable Conversations: "The right kind of refugee"

The English have despised the Polish and Ukrainian immigrants for years now but all of a sudden they are wanted refugees?

lol give me a break
Tbh, the English have despised all for centuries: the Scotts, the Welsh, the Irish, the French, zee Germans, the Indians, the Dutch (c), the Yanks, the human kind, etc.

Cunts. What can you say?

I'm pretty sure those pieces of shit were kicking female African and South Asian students off buses headed for the border also.
Jup, during all that fleeing and warmongering they still found time to be racist

I think its obvious that in a situation where a country can be pick and choose which refugees they let in it makes absolute sense that they do so based on traits that best suit them. This includes race, religion as well as education, age and cultural factors. Why wouldnt a majority white nation prefer to take white refugees?

Its not even an uncomfortable discussion; I thought this topic was just axiomatic
It’s indeed not a problem if your nation is based on racism, xenophobia and discrimination.

No, that wouldn't be easy at all. Plus, there are homeless Americans who deserve to be helped first.
The funny coincidence is that the anti-immigrant, anti-refugee side of the isle that tends to make this argument, that we should focus on our homeless first before refugees, also tends to be the side that doesn't like to increase spending on the kind of social programs that tackle homelessness. Not saying you necessarily but its certainly something I've noticed.

This thread is so fucking stupid it hurts.

Most of the immigrants the U.S.A. has taken in over the last few decades have been predominantly non-White. Leave it to the actual racists on the Left to not only miss that fact, but make all of this about race. What a bunch of stupid assholes.

Since we are going to make this about racist, you fucking pieces of shit, then consider how the refugees that came to Europe over the past few decades were mostly non-White men that were afraid to fight for their country, whereas with Ukraine it's women and children fleeing death as the men stay and fight.

I'm pretty sure those pieces of shit were kicking female African and South Asian students off buses headed for the border also.
These guys are basically talking out of both sides of their mouths. On the one hand they insist none of this is racist and we're just pulling the race card. But then when you point out clear instances of racist language or actions, like those contrasting these refugees based on race or Ukrainians preventing non-white foreigners from leaving, they're quick to justify it. Basically their line is "its not racist to single people out based on their race and if it was it would be justified"

People have more affinity/empathy to people who look like them. I'm sure there's an evolutionary explanation for that, that isn't simply racism.

Maybe as an ancient human, if you had more empathy for your tribe, rather than humans of other tribes that helped the tribe survive better.

Whilst hearing the news tell me i 'should care more about this because these are blue eyed, yellow haired people who come from a "civilised" country', made me cringe, it's not necessarily racist if that hit your ears a little differently, and your heartstrings were especially pulled by those words.

Having a preference for people who look like you (that might be out of our control via evolution) , is not the same as thinking that people who look like you are superior to people who don't.

Huh? Basically all of the refugees and migrants taken in by western western countries have been non white for decades.

The Ukrainian refugees are women and children, while the men stayed back to fight. Nobody wants a bunch of 30 year old men refugees who left the women and children behind.

iu

iu
I'd say a decent amount stuck around, like Mariana, she said why should I run? So my grand children will have to fight? Basically said fuck that noise and cashed out on all the ammo and canned food she could afford. I've read kids as young as 14 have signed up and have been given guns as well. Then you got an 80-year-old man who signed up as well for the same exact reasons, so his grandchildren don't have to.

54169923-0-image-a-24_1644831854989.jpg

Marketing Resercher Mariana Zhaglo below, 52
4df682mxt1e81.png

ukraine-mother-guns-russia-04.jpg

wew.jpg

This thread is so fucking stupid it hurts.

Most of the immigrants the U.S.A. has taken in over the last few decades have been predominantly non-White. Leave it to the actual racists on the Left to not only miss that fact, but make all of this about race. What a bunch of stupid assholes.

Since we are going to make this about racist, you fucking pieces of shit, then consider how the refugees that came to Europe over the past few decades were mostly non-White men that were afraid to fight for their country, whereas with Ukraine it's women and children fleeing death as the men stay and fight.
{<jimmies}

I'd say a decent amount stuck around, like Mariana, she said why should I run? So my grand children will have to fight? Basically said fuck that noise and cashed out on all the ammo and canned food she could afford. I've read kids as young as 14 have signed up and have been given guns as well.
So recruiting child soldiers is good now? Or should we condemn Ukraine for that?

We had a 14-year old paratrooper that landed somewhere in Europe, probably behind enemy lines too lol. He reenlisted twice after that, at 16 and 18. He was in ww2, the Korean war, and the Vietname war.

images

https://www.sullivan.senate.gov/new...rs-veteran-jim-schmidt-as-alaskan-of-the-week

Then there is the Russians:

So child soldiers are good now and Ukraine is mighty and noble for giving these younglings the chance to die for their country. God Bless Ukraine and its child soldiers.

The funny coincidence is that the anti-immigrant, anti-refugee side of the isle that tends to make this argument, that we should focus on our homeless first before refugees, also tends to be the side that doesn't like to increase spending on the kind of social programs that tackle homelessness. Not saying you necessarily but its certainly something I've noticed.

The good old pull yourself up from your boot straps as long as your boots dont come near me lol

Huh?

Do you often find yourself clicking threads to skip the OP but replying to posts anyway crying over someone pointing out the flawed premise of the OP that you didn't read?
I do it all the time, stupids.

What are those effects? I live in europe and there were hardly any effects. Most of these effects were made up or puffed up by populist right political party’s or movements. Research found that the 2015 refugee crisis turned out very positive with the refugees addapting to society.
I got a shit load of friends in Germany that so the complete opposite. There was more than one rape/Cologne rapefest that were never reported. And this is just for starters.

You’re free to think that, but it’s based on a false premisses.
Not reading something correctly had less to do with critical thinking and more with reading. And in the context it’s not that strange to misread your claim.
Good gosh... you are a keyboard ballerina

pointing out the fact that muslim countries house a crap load of dudes that have no problem with raping women an kids upon entry into a western country is "offenseive"??

Of all the posts that DON'T get deleted... mine did?? Thats pretty damn weak.

Back