• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Ultra Woke CIA Recruitment video makes the entire Internet laugh hysterically

I am sure it is these videos and not the colossal military failures in Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq that have the world laughing.

I am sorry to disappoint you, but this is what’s actually happened. This led to massive failures in Georgia, Syria, Ukraine, Venezuela, etc.
However, CIA is no longer intelligence organization, anyway. Their primary job is to smuggle heroin from Afghanistan and coke from Colombia. This is why they fight so hard to keep US presence in Afghanistan for 20 years. Even if promised 2,500 US troops will leave, there are still 18,000 more in private armies.

How was Ukraine a failure? They did pull off regime change there and turned the country into a pro-US hellhole where neonazis have free reign.

“I can change a diaper with one hand and console a crying toddler with the other. I’m a woman of color. I am a mom. I am a cisgender millennial who’s been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder. I am intersectional, but my existence is not a box-checking exercise. I am a walking declaration, a woman whose inflection does not rise at the end of her sentences, suggesting that a question has been asked,” the woman said in the clip.
The intersectionality has reached levels not thought possible.

its insane that you love the people that hate you, that's some real mental gymnastics you must do every fucking day
<FookIsThatGuy>

no more insane than a day one white belt account posting in the WR with a very former ban name

How was Ukraine a failure? They did pull off regime change there and turned the country into a pro-US hellhole where neonazis have free reign.
The plan was to push Russia out of Sevastopol naval base so Russia is pushed out of Black Sea. That would also allow US to deploy short and mid range missiles in Crimea. At that time US and Russia were tied with a treaty that only allowed deploying mid range missiles on ships. Russia kept the base and US spends billions to support failing Ukrainian regime.

The CIA had all kinds of people doing all kinds of jobs. Most of them mundane office types of work. Sure most of it is classified, but the government classifies way too much shit.

Just a guess she works in one of these and is where she can do no harm, at least I hope so.

The video is stupid but it's geared towards recruiting office people. The kind that look over computer generated data by the mile.

All this does not make the video look any better and I hope whoever thought this was a good idea will now inhabit a desk is some shit hole for their work life.
Maybe the video is designed to recruit big government surveillance enthusiasts to post on Sherdog.

<seedat>

1. everybody in the intelligence community is probably laughing
2. i hope you don't believe weirdos like this are actually given any operational latitude. it's so the real ops can go on, kids will still be blown up by drones, dictators will still be propped, genocides will still be enabled, but now the smart people at the CIA got the absolute bootlickers which are the twitter woke mob to give them a pass because the local office now allows pronouns in emails. don't be silly. nobody, especially america who has to deal daily with the vilest and smartest the world has to offer, will allow these freaks any kind of control. they are managed, silenced, pacified drones, just like the woke mob.
Too bad you are wrong

The people with decision power in these agencies are extremely soy at this point. Just look at Pentagon, it's a veritable Soylent HQ at this point.

@Queen B would fit right in at Langley

A gag-worthy CIA recruitment video, featuring an “intersectional” and “cisgender” Latina mom, has been panned by critics, who say it is “woke propaganda” gone too far.

The promotional video, posted on Twitter Wednesday, features a 36-year-old officer who ticked off a series of left-wing buzzwords before boasting that she can “wax eloquent on complex legal issues” while staying true to her Latina roots.

“I am a woman of color, I am a mom, I am a cisgender millennial who’s been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder,” she says, while dramatic string music plays in the background. “I am intersectional, but my existence is not a box-checking exercise.”
“I did not sneak into the CIA,” the agent, who says she has suffered from “impostor syndrome,” goes on.
“My employment was not and is not of a fluke or a slip through the cracks. … I am educated, qualified and competent.”

The two minute video was widely mocked on social media.

“China and Russia Love this,” snarked Donald Trump Jr.

“The CIA just released a recruitment video full of woke propaganda and America’s enemies are laughing their heads off,” conservative author and podcaster Dinesh D’Souza said.

“That our universities teach people to talk like this is a national embarrassment,” tweeted author J.D. Vance.

Meanwhile, another critic claimed he was repulsed.
“i literally almost threw up,” he wrote.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/03/cia-recruitment-video-slammed-as-woke-propaganda/

Well.....I 'll be the first to admit this is a little over the top. But I also know this was not meant for me. It was meant for my 2 daughters. One is a genius. One a psychopath. The CIA needs both I think.

The CIA is an employer like any other. They want the best applicants they can choose from. And though they could have done this a lot better, I am pleased they at least recognize that the overwhelming % of people they will have to choose from over the next generation just don't give a shit about race. They just don't give a shit about sexual orientation. They just don't give a shit about whether someone changes their bits. They are not scared shitless to take a crap in a stall next to someone with different bits.

More than that, this new batch of people is growing ever more critical, privately and publicly, of people and companies that are not on board with their value system. They will dox you, cancel you. They will not buy their shit from you. And they probably won't work for you. They realize the older generations ridicule them. The see all our lamenting at what pussies they are compared to what badasses we are/were. And they laugh. That's right, they laugh, because even the idiots among them can see the absurdity of seriously taking any scorn from the asshats that handed them the shitbasket they are walking into. Their response to our frustration over their softness- 'You fucking raised us ya douche'.

So comical that even as we deride all this, we are the ones modifying our words, actions, and behaviors- not them.

So Yeah.....they could have done that ad better. But they are on the right track.

The money sees the threat. People with sand that actually laid the foundation for society it wants to ruin. It wants more leftists. If the right smart person were to get a platform, we could stop the incoming surveillance state, cashless, force media to not denigrate their family unit and especially fathers, and stop the complete lies about racism.

The money doesn’t want this. It wants to stop free thinking somewhat strong white makes from having any platform to rewrite things so the money can’t do wtevr it wants.

Why does America's premiere spy organization have a Youtube account?
Disinformation purposes I'm guessing. Like getting people to believe this woman is an accurate representative of their organization.

The money sees the threat. People with sand that actually laid the foundation for society it wants to ruin. It wants more leftists. If the right smart person were to get a platform, we could stop the incoming surveillance state, cashless, force media to not denigrate their family unit and especially fathers, and stop the complete lies about racism.

The money doesn’t want this. It wants to stop free thinking somewhat strong white makes from having any platform to rewrite things so the money can’t do wtevr it wants.

Perhaps 'the money' realizes that only 51% of the people born in the US this year were white. And that in 5 years, it will be under 50%. And 20 years after that, white people will be less than half the workforce, and less than half the US population.

If 75% of the numbers on a roulette table are white, it makes sense to always bet on white. Maybe....juuuusssssst maybe, 'the money' is cottoning on to the fact that white is not the only bet they should be making. And soon, it won't even be the smart bet.

For an "intelligence agency" they sure do a bunch of fucked up shit.

That is the sole reason for these 'intelligence agencies'. They're just the high IQ version of psycho marines.

Perhaps 'the money' realizes that only 51% of the people born in the US this year were white. And that in 5 years, it will be under 50%. And 20 years after that, white people will be less than half the workforce, and less than half the US population.

If 75% of the numbers on a roulette table are white, it makes sense to always bet on white. Maybe....juuuusssssst maybe, 'the money' is cottoning on to the fact that white is not the only bet they should be making. And soon, it won't even be the smart bet.
Demographics definitely plays a part, and is a reason finance and mnc is running its bs through the lefts narrative rather than the right.. Although establishment RS still think their old buddies are still their buddies. It’s a problem for all of us.

Seemed like even the most hardened left wing crowd in the WR kind of stayed quite on this one.

Bold move CIA let’s see how this one pans out.

what do we say when the Chinese ship ethnic Han to Tibet and the Uighur areas of China?

do you support these actions?

Demographics definitely plays a part, and is a reason finance and mnc is running its bs through the lefts narrative rather than the right.. Although establishment RS still think their old buddies are still their buddies. It’s a problem for all of us.
The larger problem Republicans are facing is that they have failed to recognize that the ONLY reason they are equal participants in our democracy right now is that a disproportionate % of the voting population are boomers and the remaining silent generation. These are the only generations they have a majority of. And they are by far the fastest dying generations.

Trump galvanized his group and got you guys a reprieve that MAY last another 4-6 years best case. But in doing so, he moved your party even further away from the value systems of every other generation. He made it a little better for you now, but it is going to be so much worse for you later as a result

Well.....I 'll be the first to admit this is a little over the top. But I also know this was not meant for me. It was meant for my 2 daughters. One is a genius. One a psychopath. The CIA needs both I think.

The CIA is an employer like any other. They want the best applicants they can choose from. And though they could have done this a lot better, I am pleased they at least recognize that the overwhelming % of people they will have to choose from over the next generation just don't give a shit about race. They just don't give a shit about sexual orientation. They just don't give a shit about whether someone changes their bits. They are not scared shitless to take a crap in a stall next to someone with different bits.

More than that, this new batch of people is growing ever more critical, privately and publicly, of people and companies that are not on board with their value system. They will dox you, cancel you. They will not buy their shit from you. And they probably won't work for you. They realize the older generations ridicule them. The see all our lamenting at what pussies they are compared to what badasses we are/were. And they laugh. That's right, they laugh, because even the idiots among them can see the absurdity of seriously taking any scorn from the asshats that handed them the shitbasket they are walking into. Their response to our frustration over their softness- 'You fucking raised us ya douche'.

So comical that even as we deride all this, we are the ones modifying our words, actions, and behaviors- not them.

So Yeah.....they could have done that ad better. But they are on the right track.

Is it that they don't care, or have a strong preference? If they don't care, why dox, cancel, and boycott?

Back