• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1169: #LivOnTop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, fellas. I'm about five rum & diet cokes and a good helping of gabagool deep into my evening. Update on Cousin Mikey: It ain't lookin real good.

He was down for too long without oxygen (first hospital fucked up something fierce) and he's at minimal brain activity. They're likely to call the ballgame tonight or tomorrow morning.

Anyone with Peacock or a DVD of Royal Rumble 2000, go ahead and fire that up sometime this week. When Hardcore Holly comes out, they show the only people in all of recorded history to hold up signs for Hardcore Holly. I figured it was a surefire way to get on camera and I was right. One of those teenage dorks is Mike. He was pretty proud of that little bit of immortality which we had attained.
Sorry, man. Sending them up for him

Decided to tune in to the UFC card after Collision and I know no one except like one fighter.

giphy.gif

New Japan G1 participants got announced. It's cool to see AEW's Takeshita and NOAH's Jake Lee in it. They're back to only 2 blocks and they're doing a new thing where 12 guys gotta fight for the chance to get that 10th spot in each block.

GQLUxzcWkAI7bmT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back