Ultimate Overeem Lowlight Thread

The Bigfoot going beastmode one today is like "goddamn dude" I mean I remember leading up to it there was bad blood but that was like a pissed off effigy brought to life there

that stipe one is more brutal than it looks. stipe bouncing your head off the canvas with that power

The Bigfoot going beastmode one today is like "goddamn dude" I mean I remember leading up to it there was bad blood but that was like a pissed off effigy brought to life there

I still think that clash of heads contributed to it. Also Reem was gassed which did the rest.

I still think that clash of heads contributed to it. Also Reem was gassed which did the rest.

Wasn't Herb Dean scared to pull him off? It was kinda funny the interaction between them prior Reem acted like he was the cool kid looking down at the loser or something like that and then got Bigfoot going apeshit on him

Oh yeah, the Dean face came from this fight lol:

91d9c22c5b46a811f2ae7194801b0a51.jpg

I can't believe this is a thread, funniest shit I seen all day <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

But respect to the Reem as always, I can't help myself that I love seeing him and Chuck get slept

Ive never seen the Hoffman KO before . He just clubbed him lol .

Honestly that one is one of the worst. He's basically out already, the ref makes him get up so he can walk over and get clobbered again. Koed twice in the one fight. He's like 19 years old on this one too

Honestly that one is one of the worst. He's basically out already, the ref makes him get up so he can walk over and get clobbered again. Koed twice in the one fight. He's like 19 years old on this one too

Exact feelings I have seeing that one. Just unpleasant to see a young kid already clearly concussed allowed to get knocked out seconds later....

Wasn't Herb Dean scared to pull him off? It was kinda funny the interaction between them prior Reem acted like he was the cool kid looking down at the loser or something like that and then got Bigfoot going apeshit on him

That was like the first time he got clobbered since becoming uber, even though he shrunk a bit by that fight

basedgodfefor what is your avatar from ?

I've seen it before but I can't find any information about it.

I've also tried to find info on who ever this guy was. Anyone know ? :

crazy-looking-crazy-man.jpg

Dude definitely paid his quota to the JBG.
29DD7787-9D5D-4D39-A411-AC6C307027B5.gif
HESPEK

basedgodfefor what is your avatar from ?

I've seen it before but I can't find any information about it.

I've also tried to find info on who ever this guy was. Anyone know ? :

crazy-looking-crazy-man.jpg
It is Sam Hyde, a mass shooter

Idk but that dude ugly

Shitty gif generator already timed out my gifs...? will fix later

Its crazy how many times he got knocked out. 'If he does not get CTE or has it already, CTE is a conspiracy theory…:/

Back