Ultimate Overeem Lowlight Thread

basedgodfedor

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This took me way too long... please enjoy these gifs and let me know if you want another thread like this. To Overeems credit, doing a thread of him knocking out people would be way longer and his ability to keep doing this after all these losses is crazy. Respek. Mods plz add poll to vote which is the worst?

MMA:

Vs Hoffman
overeem-v-hoffman_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

Vs Chuck
OddballEmotionalBee-size_restricted.gif

Vs Rua
91BR7D.gif

Vs Nogueira
xnN6EB.gif

Vs Arona
8bc9e381797334eb33da66e3ba501be112a8ff29630cd2a4274210d8c697b841b9180672a1fb6b95da069e705910e8a1d970c0afd9f13bc141287c3df85680d6

Vs Rua
giphy.gif

Vs Kharitonov
tumblr_oa4c6opQ0e1qd4esao1_500.gif

Vs Silva
RealisticDetailedCougar.gif

Vs Browne
giphy.gif

Vs Rothwell
FicklePiercingFattaileddunnart-size_restricted.gif

Vs Miocic
tumblr_odcgvbfacu1qa33wlo8_500.gifv

Van Ngannou
20f2x4.gif

Vs Blaydes
tumblr_pa349kHhAb1s24yedo1_400.gif

Vs Rozenstruik
CarelessLittleAmphiuma-size_restricted.gif

Kickboxing:

Vs Feitosa
OMognr.gif

Vs Hari
5nptks.gif

Did not include corner stoppage vs Parris because it was anticlimactic and in between rounds

Last edited:
I never could take to the guy. Enjoyed your GIFs tremendously.

It's amazing Alistair's still around. Respect to everything he's accomplished. That being said, I've always enjoyed seeing him get KTFO. The fights with Shogun and Sergei are probably my favorites.

It's amazing Alistair's still around. Respect to everything he's accomplished. That being said, I've always enjoyed seeing him get KTFO. The fights with Shogun and Sergei are probably my favorite.
The sergei one is hilarious lmao. He became Ubereem after that

i'd have to give it to Rozenstruik purely because Alistair had it in the bag and was seconds away from victory, then Bigi ripped him a new mouth hole.

The only fighter to submit Vitor Belfort and Igor Vovchanchyon with guillotine chokes.

Wow, real haters here. I'm sure you'll all get far in life. Cheers.

Overeem's longevity is crazy. Given how many times he's been brutally stopped, it's amazing the guy is still forming sentences properly. Hespect.

I still remember Reem getting out struck by lil nog twice.

Ive never seen the Hoffman KO before . He just clubbed him lol .

i'd have to give it to Rozenstruik purely because Alistair had it in the bag and was seconds away from victory, then Bigi ripped him a new mouth hole.
Hell ya man...That big scary guy Francis Ngannou is next on the hit list!

God damm it having a prime shogun mounted you and unleashing all that vicious GNP is probably the worst position you can be ever

Like him or not he deserves your respect for the battles he's gone through and the longevity he's displayed against top competition over 2 decades in 2 sports.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Like him or not he deserves your respect for the battles his gone through and the longevity he's displayed against top competition over 2 decades in 2 sports.

giphy.gif
It’s all respek here I just wanted to post them all since there is so many lol

That can't be good for your brain. Respect to Reem and any mofo that steps in that ring.

I guess Overeem gets a pass for tapping to strikes. Joanna and GSP got vilified for it didn’t they?

Back