Ultimate Overeem Lowlight Thread

It’s all respek here I just wanted to post them all since there is so many lol
It’s not respectful just because you say it is. Th age like saying “no homo” with a dick in your mouth. Doesn’t work

Its crazy how many times he got knocked out. 'If he does not get CTE or has it already, CTE is a conspiracy theory…:/
It’s a real thing. It’s just that once a bunch of doors found out about it they decided to diagnose every fighter with cte.

I use to laugh at these but now i respect how much of a vet he is. last of the dying breed of the 90s

Always loved Overeem but this was a great idea. He has had some brutal losses. Testament to him that he has been facing top fighters for two decades. Like the ts said, his highlight reel would be much longer than this.

basedgodfefor what is your avatar from ?

I've seen it before but I can't find any information about it.

I've also tried to find info on who ever this guy was. Anyone know ? :

crazy-looking-crazy-man.jpg

Looks like Rasputin taking some of Charlie Manson's crazy pills

Interesting thread, thanks.
I'm gonna use this gif as a response to the asshats saying that "only pussies tap to strikes":

8bc9e381797334eb33da66e3ba501be112a8ff29630cd2a4274210d8c697b841b9180672a1fb6b95da069e705910e8a1d970c0afd9f13bc141287c3df85680d6

Nerds hating on a warrior. Because their life sucks..

Just another day on sherdog.

<Fedor23>

It’s not respectful just because you say it is. Th age like saying “no homo” with a dick in your mouth. Doesn’t work
I am merely documenting Overeem’s ko losses within a thread for MMA fans to view. If I truly enjoyed it I would make a video montage with like happy music or something.

Also, Cartland put butters penis in his mouth to prove butters was gay. It’s not always gay

I don't get punched in the head for a living for a reason.

Brain damage sucks. I have a little bit of it from work related injuries over the years. Sometimes its hard to manage my moods and I snap to anger a little too quickly. I don't know that it's because of the head trauma or just because I am shit at managing my emotions but either way I have a lot of empathy for fighters because it's clear it does affect them.

That said, science is fuckin' dope and I have a lot of hope and faith that in my lifetime (I'm 35) we'll see advances that can help reverse brain damage. Or at the very least make the effects more manageable.

I love this sport. And I respect fighters who make either decision because ultimately it is their life and their health being put on the line for our entertainment. I think every situation can be looked at on a case by case basis but I certainly won't hold it against a man if he taps. Most people never get in the cage to begin with. Myself included.

basedgodfefor what is your avatar from ?

I've seen it before but I can't find any information about it.

I've also tried to find info on who ever this guy was. Anyone know ? :

crazy-looking-crazy-man.jpg
Somebody beat me to it, but Rasputin after he came back to life, out of the river. He'd of been a monster in MMA.

I’m hard

He has done overtime for the JBG

Wow, real haters here. I'm sure you'll all get far in life. Cheers.

This. No worries, Overeem's counting millions and banging Amsterdam 10s while they're lifting their FUPAs trying to find their baby carrots to tug on.

Other fighters would’ve fell off n retired long time ago after far less tko/ko n yet hes still around as a contender.

he deserves to be ufc champ one day

Reem supposedly has a net worth of 10M.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/mma-net-worth/alistair-overeem-net-worth/

Seeing he makes almost 1 mill per fight nowadays that is not crazy.

Dude is:

- Alpha AF (heavyweight, ripped, athletic and explosive).
- Rich
- Fought all over the world
- Super famous
- Does not show signs of CTE. Talks better english than most american fighters lol
- His girlfriend/wife is HOT (and she already had a child, so genetics is on point)
- Won world titles in K-1 and MMA, and even a regional grappling (european ADCC in 2005)

He might not win the UFC belt (unlikely) but he has one of the most legendary careers in all combat sports.

Back