Ugliest Gi of All Time?

Happy Kimonos still take the cake.

Seriously, does anyone know anyone who wears one? Have you told them they look like a douche?

theres alot of people that wear crazy gis most of them are woman and ive seen quit a few out there but know one person in particular that wears a tye die gi her names georgette o and she rapes so idk about you guys but i dont think it matters what color or how ugly the gi is as long as its durable comfortable and fits right

Umm, I don't think anybody has thought about this since....I dunno...like....07-23-2010?

The tye dye GIs are horrific. Don't think the underhook ones are too bad, not great but not on a level...

Those tie dyed gi's are hillarious. I want one.

I dyed my Fuji pastel blue and discovered never dye a gi pastel. My theory was I needed to dye it because it was looking old and had tons of bloodstains, and pastel blue would be different but still legal.

It looked like Easter puked all over it lol

Also those underhook gis look ridiculous, if they ever came in stock I would buy one just to see that 1.5 cm collar.

AFAIK the Japanese only acknowledge white and blue for Judo gi colors and rarely use more than one little patch... they would be horrified if they saw these.

And bull terrier is particularly adept at making ugly gis. I hate their red dragao gis.

dk-003_1.jpg

dk-003_2.jpg

dk-003_3.jpg

This gi makes me want to drink whiskey and smoke cigars.

Alright, there are some hideous gis out there. I saw this garbage today (despite loving the fit of Bull Terriers) and though "that might be the ugliest gi I've ever seen"

Let's see if someone can outdo this monstrosity

bjk-033_2.jpg

bjk-033_3.jpg

bjk-033_1.jpg

Think I'm gonna give you the title...:eek:

The only way this could be outdone is with a suit made from the skins of a serial killer's victims. And even that would be a close call.

You bjj'ers and your love for patches.

Anything other than a plain white or blue gi is hideous:icon_chee

I once wore my blue Gracie Barra gi, with about 10 big patches plastered all over it, to a very traditionalist Judo class. You could almost taste the collective disgust. :icon_chee

How can you hate fauxhawks? Nearly every single champ has one.

Alright, there are some hideous gis out there. I saw this garbage today (despite loving the fit of Bull Terriers) and though "that might be the ugliest gi I've ever seen"

Let's see if someone can outdo this monstrosity

bjk-033_2.jpg

bjk-033_3.jpg

bjk-033_1.jpg

I think it's nice one...

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

This is from the dude who ripped off the Braulio Estima logo and put a cross hair over it and started selling them on ebay, then Braulio conveniently 'took over' his gi company production design after finding this out. The creator today insists he always had permission to use the logo, but Victor Estima himself told me the guy was just trying his luck, and they went easy on him because he trains at an affiliate club.

The small patches going down the lapel with embroidered images of guns, and skulls, are also labelled from Call of Duty: Black Ops achievements.

When Braulio took over they changed the crosshair logo from braulio's 'crouching man' logo to a standing man in a crosshair.

Before Braulio jumped on board, the design was absolutely abhorrent and distasteful:

Before:

gi-review-submission-sniper-black-ops.html]meerkatsu: Gi Review: Submission Sniper 'Black Ops' Competition Gi
After:

Braulio Estima Special Edition Bjj GI, Black FREE UK SHIPPING - SubmissionSniper.com Jiujitsu Kimonos | Brazilian Jujitsu Uniforms | Brazilian Ju Jitsu Gi | Gi For Jiu Jitsu | SubmissionSniper.com

I would rather wear a tie died gi than the original submission sniper gi, simply because it was someone trying to make a quick dollar by sending a sub-par design to a manufacturer in pakistan for cheap and then selling these awful gis online in direct breach of numerous copyright infrigements.

Last edited:
WANT! Where do i type in my credit card number??

This rashgaurd is available online. I've contemplated doing my own iron on to a few rashguards i own. this thing screams "I know how to be formal, but i came to roll!"

That bill terrier gi is rough. At least the ti dyed gis are fun the bt gi has that douche look to it.

Back