Ugliest Gi of All Time?

My training partner has a white one that our instructors wife died light lime green in an attempt to create the ugliest gi ever. He posts on here, so maybe we can get a picture.

I've seen that Gi and its awesome.

I'd like to see a tuxedo gi: black with white pinstripes, flower patch on the lapel and fake kerchief sown on. You'd look like goddamn James Bond on the mat.

Oh noes.
I find most gis that are outside of the standard blue and white horrid.
I thought the lucky gi looked bad, but some of the ones posted here are even worse.

I get the traditional blue just because it ages nicely. My 4 year old Gameness looks more or less AS GOOD as my 4 day old Gameness. Whites get grungy and Blacks fade to gray, I can't imagine non White/Blue/Black gis age any better. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

was this absolute?

and jesus that guy wasnt embarrassed to show up to a tourney like that, i would love to see him compete in brazil, hahaha :icon_chee

nope. I'm just really fat. That was my first tournament as a blue belt and anaconda beat my @ss. I loved that gi and would still compete in it if a guy at my school didn't destroy the pants.

Alright, there are some hideous gis out there. I saw this garbage today (despite loving the fit of Bull Terriers) and though "that might be the ugliest gi I've ever seen"

Let's see if someone can outdo this monstrosity

bjk-033_2.jpg

bjk-033_3.jpg

bjk-033_1.jpg

Isn't that Roberto Satoshi, Purple and Brown Belt Mundials Champ?

I'd like to see a tuxedo gi: black with white pinstripes, flower patch on the lapel and fake kerchief sown on. You'd look like goddamn James Bond on the mat.

this actually would be hilarious. I'd also like to see the tuxedo shirt rash guard.

Lol, I knew a white belt who had a camo gi AND a gracie barra tat. And of course a new york accent even though he's from florida and massive biceps to go with it.

The day he showed up with the tattoo some purple belt was like "Damn bro, what if you have to change schools?"
And the guy replies "This is the best organization in the world man. These people are my family. I would never change schools."
I was watching this exchange trying to not crack up.

Those green pants in the Happy Kimonos website actually look pretty cool. I think philosophically I'm much closer to someone who would appreciate a Tie Dyed Kimono, so I actually don't mind those. I tend to prefer "Peace and Love" over "Murder and Guns"

Anyways, this person insists on turning perfectly good gis into dyed monstrosities. Colored BJJ gis-- dyeing gis-- pictures and results | Georgette's Jiu Jitsu World

And bull terrier is particularly adept at making ugly gis. I hate their red dragao gis.

dk-003_1.jpg

dk-003_2.jpg

dk-003_3.jpg

i've got one of these, it's awesome. it's shows i'm serious about my training, but i still like to party.

also, it's very well made. they also have dumb & dumber themed ones, the baby blue and orange ones.

Those green pants in the Happy Kimonos website actually look pretty cool. I think philosophically I'm much closer to someone who would appreciate a Tie Dyed Kimono, so I actually don't mind those. I tend to prefer "Peace and Love" over "Murder and Guns"

Anyways, this person insists on turning perfectly good gis into dyed monstrosities. Colored BJJ gis-- dyeing gis-- pictures and results | Georgette's Jiu Jitsu World

We're two.
That yellow gi is particularly terrible. Yellow is the worst color for gis. The light blue one just looks a little dumb.

Lol, I knew a white belt who had a camo gi AND a gracie barra tat. And of course a new york accent even though he's from florida and massive biceps to go with it.

The day he showed up with the tattoo some purple belt was like "Damn bro, what if you have to change schools?"
And the guy replies "This is the best organization in the world man. These people are my family. I would never change schools."
I was watching this exchange trying to not crack up.

And bull terrier is particularly adept at making ugly gis. I hate their red dragao gis.

dk-003_1.jpg

dk-003_2.jpg

dk-003_3.jpg

Oh man, thats terrible.

i've got one of these, it's awesome. it's shows i'm serious about my training, but i still like to party.

also, it's very well made. they also have dumb & dumber themed ones, the baby blue and orange ones.

Please provide a link to the orange and baby blue ones... honestly... please

I saw this 'hot' blue belt wearing a purple gi at promotion night. She was wearing a black tight lycra top. If she took it off, it would be ugly, but she had it on and it was hot !!!!

Back