Ugliest Gi of All Time?

those tie-dyed gis are brutal.
i'm not a fan of gis with too many patches either...i will stick to the white or blue thanks :)

speaking of ugly and tie-dyed gis, heres a guy I competed against a couple years ago:

Happy Kimonos still take the cake.

Seriously, does anyone know anyone who wears one? Have you told them they look like a douche?

I know a bunch of guys that wear these. Straight Blast Gym, as you can see on the pictures, gets these.
Next time you see Matt Thornton and right before you guys start rolling tell him he is a douche. :icon_chee
John Kavanagh, Steve Whittier, or any of the SBGi black belts. Should be interesting.

I wouldn't wear it, but I'm not going to mouth off just because somebody else does.

I rolled with a guy 6 or 7 years ago with a Koral tie dye gi. It was no doubt home made because I've never seen one since. I have a feeling he had done it himself because his sweat and my sweat had the damn thing bleeding color all over the place. Good thing I packed a spare.

You bjj'ers and your love for patches.

Anything other than a plain white or blue gi is hideous:icon_chee

Just checked out the RNC Kimonos... I kind of like them - The gun patches on the back of the arms are cheesy as hell but the rest isn't to bad. They should have put the hand gun patch on the crotch lol

the "deathsquad" isn't really my style, but the black/white glory ones are pretty sweet, and they have a homegrown black one that is badass.

I know a bunch of guys that wear these. Straight Blast Gym, as you can see on the pictures, gets these.
Next time you see Matt Thornton and right before you guys start rolling tell him he is a douche. :icon_chee
John Kavanagh, Steve Whittier, or any of the SBGi black belts. Should be interesting.

I wouldn't wear it, but I'm not going to mouth off just because somebody else does.

+1 to this, as long as theyre training i could give a shit what other people like to wear...

not a big fan of the camo gi.
personally i like to keep it simple. so anything with a whole lot of flash and patches that are unnecessary kind of turn me off.

turqs.jpg

bflyg.jpg

tiedye.jpg

Tie Dye gis look cool to me. Camo I think is dumb but not ugly. I think unbleached gis look ugly cuz they look like unwashed/dirty white gis to me.

speaking of ugly and tie-dyed gis, heres a guy I competed against a couple years ago:

was this absolute?

and jesus that guy wasnt embarrassed to show up to a tourney like that, i would love to see him compete in brazil, hahaha :icon_chee

wtf @ how retarded some of these Gis are...

Back