UFN 92 - Caceres vs Rodriguez - Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.
EyDk7HR.jpg

I really want to see the Kawa/Cub lines...

Yea so I like leites-camozzi o2.5, obviously. -195 still isn't bad. Wish I maxed at -130. But should be -250..

Kinda like ponz-cummings o2.5 -145, too

Bermudez cub yair combination of them three in a two teamer not sure what two tho.

Bermudez cub yair combination of them three in a two teamer not sure what two tho.
My 2 cents Cub + Yair will be safer. Rony Jason is threatening off his back and throws lots of powerful, wild shot on the feet that could clip Berm. Cub is gonna dominate Kawa. I might do the same two teamer, but idk i'm hoping dog money comes in on Caceres and I can play Yair in a single.

Watching some footage on Cummings. I lean Ponz, not enough for a bet at the price, but man this fight is gonna be awesome.

Yeah i think yair will be one. I wasnt too high on him but i rate filli and he bitched him even before the ko. He has a solid ground game good wrestling and the kind of standup you cant prepare for.

I know who I want to play on the Court/Steele fight but don't know whether or not I'll get a line I like. Hopefully...

Any of you know much on Gigliotti? I've scanned his sherdog page and just based off that I might blindly bet Smith as an underdog. UFC debut, first fight against a decent veteran whereas he's mostly been fighting cans or people with less than 2-3 fights when he faced them. Smith is nothing special but he's a decent grappler and put a beating on (an albeit past it) Dan Miller last fight. Gigliotti is a bit short for the weightclass but looks stocky, albeit a bit fat. He could probably cut down to 170. He is about 14 years younger than Smith though which makes me a bit hesitant since at that age people improve rapidly from fight to fight and when you see age gaps that size it's usually the younger fighter getting the win (I remember someone on here compiling a list of results of fights where there was a 10-12+ year age gap and the younger fighters won a lot). Still though, he's not really faced anyone of note and is making his debut against a vet in a weightclass he's probably a bit small in. Not knowing anything about him I'm leaning towards Smith as an underdog.

If anyone sees me pre bet trevor smith ever pls tell me to stop gambling no matter how bad his opponent may be

i think i actually might roll with a cub/camozzi double which is a bit crazy.

i do favour bermudez but it's not the type of style matchup i like.

i can see why yair is the fav but that price is way off. i might actually throw a flyer on caceres.

Smith is propably worse then herman, by ufc standards the dude is terrible

Would have to get him @ +150 or better to even consider him

i think i actually might roll with a cub/camozzi double which is a bit crazy.

i do favour bermudez but it's not the type of style matchup i like.

i can see why yair is the fav but that price is way off. i might actually throw a flyer on caceres.
That is crazy lol why not play Camozzi straight as a dog?

Man, Gigliotti WRECKED Poppie fast. He looks like a stout, athletic dude with some brick fists. Trevor Smith has shown he can be overwhelmed by this style, and hes only getting older and probably even less athletic and slower than he already is as a result.

Idk who the guy is in the second vid but seemed like a can. Gig did show solid head movement though avoiding the bombs. Theres a bunch of his older fights on youtube.

I'm gonna rewatch some Smith, but from what i've seen I kind of like the prospect at -140

Cheers jb will check it out. Rule of thumb i dont bet on dudes making ufc debut. For smith tho i might make an exception

lol @ this fight

This HW fight is actually pretty interesting. Sherman out of Belcher's camp, Ledet a pro boxer as well as an MMA fighter. Most unbettable fight ever, but should be fun

Leites just has not looked the same since usada and chris has momentum, good previous win and youth at the moment and the skill set to do more.

cummings/ponz def a great fight, need to review some tape on both guys though.

Yair certainly has the prospect momentum but he puts a lot of energy into r1,r2 I think if he does not get the finish early and somehow if alex survives will live bet end of r2/r3, may need to hit some r3/4/5 props also since I like alex to have the cardio edge while yair the power edge in r1,r2.

Looked at Gigs record, all lower tier but he is 22 and has some powerful take downs, kid just signed with ufc 3 weeks ago though and got pulled from his RFA bout.

Lots of research and tape I think for many fights, good news is this fights this weekend !

So many overs that I liked in theory this year but USADA has made it super hard to know if someone gets KTFO or not. I'm gonna play the over in Leites/Camozzi for sure. Would also like to believe that Cummings/Ponz goes O2.5 as well but too scary to bet.

Edit: Does anyone know anything about Danielle Taylor? Is she UFC calibre? O2.5 is -110.

Last edited:
Im defo looking to lb camozzi but not sure about all the fading on leites. One year ago he took the mw champ 5 rounds in a close fight and hes coming off a loss to mousasi who is in career best form. Lb only for me and if i did pre bet camozzi it would be his dec line leites is super tough.

Yair certainly has the prospect momentum but he puts a lot of energy into r1,r2 I think if he does not get the finish early and somehow if alex survives will live bet end of r2/r3, may need to hit some r3/4/5 props also since I like alex to have the cardio edge while yair the power edge in r1,r2.

agree 100%. think caceres may take over the fight if yair doesn't get it done early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back