UFN 88 - Las Vegas - Almeida vs Garbrandt - 5/29/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
story-saffiedine ML is back up on BM.. story +110.. not sure if that'll last w/the saff injury reports
Since, you mentioned it. I checked bol and it's back up there too at +115

Tarec staying on the card apparently, cleared by his doctor.

i stand corrected!

jeeeeeeeeesus. you might get a chance to hedge...
Nah, you're fine lol.

haha for sure. I can't see Story's line getting worse after that... But hey, I have been wrong before and crazier things have happened

Story lines are slowly dropping across multiple books, since the line has been put back

really like koch at +165 just for the value. this fights a pick em IMO. i think koch's grappling could be the difference here, although campbell looked good on the mat against krause.

really like koch at +165 just for the value. this fights a pick em IMO. i think koch's grappling could be the difference here, although campbell looked good on the mat against krause.

I think Campbell is overpriced. I'm on him but not at his price of 2 to 1..

I took him at -140/100$ but I didn't even like that price either but luckily the line moved in my favor.

Agree this should be closer to a pk. I think Campbell's stock is a bit high and Koch's a bit too low atm. Koch's been off for two years so ring rust could be an issue but I think he'll comeback fresh and probably improved in certain areas.

Edit: also took Larkin for 1.5 at -140. Flashier striker, naturally bigger guy. He can let his workrate slow down at times but he's been better at not letting that happen recently and Masvidal can get pretty inactive too.

Camozzi/Miranda U2.5+ Eye/McMann O2.5+ Truijillo/Rinaldi U1.5 IS +639 at b365.

I think Eye/McMann goes to a decision/ Camozzi gets finished because he is outsized and Trujillo finishes Rinaldi in round. At +639, I think its madness not to put money on this.

Im on Trujillo+Miranda parlay at +195 for £50. Rick story at +110 for £50. Too many fights are way to close so I will stick to "the more likely" fights. Fuckin Cummins and Anderson. Cyborg bless.

Camozzi is no world beater but i think he is under rated. He has pretty good stand up and is not someone that just gets run over.

I also see Camozzi slowly improving fight to fight. He looked good mopping up Riggs

Camozzi is no world beater but i think he is under rated. He has pretty good stand up and is not someone that just gets run over.

I also see Camozzi slowly improving fight to fight. He looked good mopping up Riggs

what would miranda do to riggs, tho... not sure how much to take away from the camozzi-riggs fight, honestly, (at least from camozzi's side)

Camozzi/Miranda ov2.5 -170, not crazy about laying the juice but think that hits more times than not. Camozzi is notoriously durable and Miranda isn't really a sub threat. might think about stabbing at Camozzi or Camozzi +3.5 -105. Like the over and +3.5 personally.

Took a stab at Camozzi rd3 +2725. Really like that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back