• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 87 - Netherlands - AA vs Reem

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is terrible. I'm personally gonna be on him by decision and possibly the o1.5 too just cause I could see this being a bad style matchup for Krylov where being blanketed doesn't allow him to work his aggressive ground game.

Did they release more props? Been waiting on general props for the other fights.

yeah your plays make sense but like that podcast elluded to, I think we might look back at this fight and be like wow, Krylov's odds were too good

yeah your plays make sense but like that podcast elluded to, I think we might look back at this fight and be like wow, Krylov's odds were too good
We might, it wouldn't shock me at all. Hes the rare LHW prospect within the UFC who is still developing and Barroso is as cut and dry a fighter as there is. I think this fight is the hardest on the card to call for me personally.

Just lol @ Barroso itd being a lot worse than Barroso by dec. He hasn't even come close to a finish in the UFC

Hit that, hit Reza by dec, and also placed my hail mary i've been eyeing that I love.

Reza dec + KK dec + Khabilov dec + Struve KO + Reem KO

$25 to win roughly $1700

Will remake this if Reza blows it right away :D

reza dec is so low compared to ML, disappointed in that one

edwards DEC +244 i like

waiting for several more specific props for certain fighters on the first 8 fights.

wade sub up to +1250, gotta stab at that

Is the consensus on Barroso or are most people passing? I will personally bet Krylov if his odds get a little bit better, I think Barroso is just awful

Did some stat work earlier and Krylov 99% of his fights finished in r1 usually sub but plenty ko also, barrosa since coming to ufc his last 4 fights went to dec, so still liking krylov r1, barrosa dec prop.
Still with krylov's style anything can happen literally.

From warching tape after r1 krylov slows down a ton and then things get ugly. I am still liking Barroso as a dog. He tends to fight rangey which is good in this case

Liking wade decision I know rustam is the better fighter on paper, rankings and opponents he has beat but wade just does that grinding style well with his wrestling and grappling background and we know wade has heavy fast hands too, can't see props yet but gotta take a stab on wade decision line or even after r1 perhaps.

Am starting to think water dec flyer maybe worth it, again with a wrestling and grinding style against the cage, he was kinda thrown in the deep end with ufc debuts, fights against top 10 ranked opponent kim and sullivan and edwards makes fights close too, wish b365 had a split decision prop, otherwise the overs on both fights look good too.

From warching tape after r1 krylov slows down a ton and then things get ugly. I am still liking Barroso as a dog. He tends to fight rangey which is good in this case

Yeah slight concerns about a barroso finish even in r2 or r3, krylov may just gas flat out lol

Anyone considering tumenov decision play ?

its @ 3.10 on b365, nelson never been finished after 16 pro fights and gone 3 decisions in last 6 fights also tumenov never been finished 19 pro fights, they also have nelsons sub line @ 3.75 still as a nice hedge in case.

Did some stat work earlier and Krylov 99% of his fights finished in r1 usually sub but plenty ko also, barrosa since coming to ufc his last 4 fights went to dec, so still liking krylov r1, barrosa dec prop.
Still with krylov's style anything can happen literally.
That's precisely why id rather just play him straight if the odds get better. Barroso DEC isn't a bad bet I just can't stomach betting him

I'm all over Krylov as a small favorite and the under 1½ at evens. I'm not betting against that guy until I see him lose again.

Liking wade decision I know rustam is the better fighter on paper, rankings and opponents he has beat but wade just does that grinding style well with his wrestling and grappling background and we know wade has heavy fast hands too, can't see props yet but gotta take a stab on wade decision line or even after r1 perhaps.

Am starting to think water dec flyer maybe worth it, again with a wrestling and grinding style against the cage, he was kinda thrown in the deep end with ufc debuts, fights against top 10 ranked opponent kim and sullivan and edwards makes fights close too, wish b365 had a split decision prop, otherwise the overs on both fights look good too.

I watched tape on both guys and I can't bet either one. This fight is so close. I stabbed Wade ITD just cause I liked the price and want to have some action. Wade is going to be game AF even if he loses.

Jim - what do you see in Krylov? I am underwhelmed by him tbh. Not saying I want to fade him but he is not someone I am looking to bet as a favourite for sure.

Anyone considering tumenov decision play ?

its @ 3.10 on b365, nelson never been finished after 16 pro fights and gone 3 decisions in last 6 fights also tumenov never been finished 19 pro fights, they also have nelsons sub line @ 3.75 still as a nice hedge in case.
Ultimately, I think he wins by dec. But not touching that line. Between how hard he hits and how live of a dog Gunnar could be, +220 isn't that enticing

Really not liking this card for betting, personally. I waited too long on Einstein now he's getting to the point where i don't even know if I want to bet him closing in on -200. I'm a degenerate so will still probably bet several fights but man, Bigfoot to take Struve down and beat the shit out of him with GnP early? I guess but his chin is just so fucking bad, it's hw's they almost all pretty unpredictably bad. Wade wrassle fuck Rustam? Maybe but not enough of a dog for me to take a stab atm. Reza over Cabral could be a potential play, kind of like that, but just meh for me overall.

Maybe play Einstein and Reza. AA might be worth a stab too. Feels like I'm reaching a bit with a lot of these though. Much more looking forward to the 198 card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back