UFN 87 - Netherlands - AA vs Reem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it has finish written all over it, but I can't pass up o1.5 at -125 in a 125lb fight (possible catchweight)

devil's advocate:

7 of sasaki's last 8 fights have been U1.5. the only one that wasn't was late 2nd round..

That shit is going to look sickly.

Reem + Kyoji + Cedenblad returns +132. God i'm holding myself back from unloading on this. Love these 3 to win.

i was thinking the same thing. not going to include reem as i have struve and reem to finish off a 5 fighter parlay for a profit of £800.

but i'll play the other two.

devil's advocate:

7 of sasaki's last 8 fights have been U1.5. the only one that wasn't was late 2nd round..
I'm totally aware of it. This isn't a big play or anything, but based on other factors I have to make a normal play on it.

i was thinking the same thing. not going to include reem as i have struve and reem to finish off a 5 fighter parlay for a profit of £800.

but i'll play the other two.

You're the guy who wanted to change his lifestyle by betting on mma right? lol

Budden you better be right in your assessment on Kyoji + Cedenblad or else its going to be ramen for the next few weeks for our good little friend piglord here.

kk vs heather jo clark and madadi vs cabral O2.5's both just might've become unbettable.

that said, i fully expect them both to go the sistance. (along with hein-tuck and wade-khabilov) ...and probably seery-horiguchi, for that matter

Budden you better be right in your assessment on Kyoji + Cedenblad or else its going to be ramen for the next few weeks for our good little friend piglord here.
Damn crewman you fiesty today lol

I'd be shocked as fuck if either lost though. McClellan hits hard, that's about the only worry I have. Dude isn't very good though.

no need to cry about it like a little girl homie. have been eyeing that double for weeks just not crazy about the price.

Damn crewman you fiesty today lol

I'd be shocked as fuck if either lost though. McClellan hits hard, that's about the only worry I have. Dude isn't very good though.

Im just busting balls man. I have no ill will. Never take things personal.

I actually feel sorry for piglord. piglord if you want real advice. If you desperately need money, don't gamble for it. If gambling was easy everyone would be doing it and no one would work.

Always have a safety net. Something to fall back on.

What are you going to do if the UFC gets sold off to the Chinese?

Sometimes even I dont know if you guys are trolling on here, we have one guy who claims to run a successful tout business with awful results to back it up. Then we have a guy who needs to bet on mma to escape poverty. like really?

lpi0g0x.jpg

Last edited:
What do you guys think about Yan Cabral ?
Thanks

Thanks
Like him but this is a tough fight to call. He could certainly get held on his back and/or the cage, or even just lose an ugly striking battle. Was expecting him to be a bigger fave and I was gonna play Reza by dec. Still might, but wanted +200 on that which i'd be surprised to get based on money line openers.

Playing the over is definitely the safest bet in that one.

Thanks

He doesn't have the wrestling ability to take Madadi to the ground to implement his game and his striking doesn't leave much to be desired. Fight should be a coinflip 50/50. People are underestimating Madadi here. I thought he did well against Parke.

Im just busting balls man. I have no ill will. Never take things personal.

I actually feel sorry for piglord. piglord if you want real advice. If you desperately need money, don't gamble for it. If gambling was easy everyone would be doing it and no one would work.

Always have a safety net. Something to fall back on.

What are you going to do if the UFC gets sold off to the Chinese?

Sometimes even I dont know if you guys are trolling on here, we have one guy who claims to run a successful tout business with awful results to back it up. Then we have a guy who needs to bet on mma to escape poverty. like really?

lpi0g0x.jpg
This reminds me of the press conference after Diaz vs Penn when Nick was describing the ghetto and the media was all laughing, and then Nick was like "That shit aint funny". Want to enjoy your photo, it is hilarious and would've been cool if you just posted that, but can't be busting balls about dude's living situation and saying you feel sorry for him bruh

Tuck no SC +110

He is 9-2 with 8 wins ITD and both losses by DEC

Hein is 13-2 with 7 of his past 8 wins by DEC, 1 of 2 losses ITD

I am eyeing tuck as well but havent watched tape. Seems weird but i generally dislike german fighters.

Also looking at barosso as a dog. I want to like krylov but he has been underwhelming

He doesn't have the wrestling ability to take Madadi to the ground to implement his game and his striking doesn't leave much to be desired. Fight should be a coinflip 50/50. People are underestimating Madadi here. I thought he did well against Parke.

cabral's been able to take down some guys with decent TDD. just for the record. he usually gasses pretty hard, though.

Tuck no SC +110

He is 9-2 with 8 wins ITD and both losses by DEC

Hein is 13-2 with 7 of his past 8 wins by DEC, 1 of 2 losses ITD

another interesting one... i haven't been biting on these yet, but you've piqued my interest on a few

Anyone know anything about the chick Germaine is fighting? See she got bet a bit.

McClellan getting bet too?! Yeesh. And Kyoji now -505. Thought if anyone would get bet of those two it would've been Seery.

Kind of surprised Edwards vs Waters hasn't tightened up at all

@Joseph Budden

As a fellow dane, I have put one unit on her. She has some nice power in her hands, and rely on her clinchwork. I think Germaine is a bad matchup for her, since she's got the reach and striking advantage. The question is whether she can clinch and take her down or not. She has alright ground game with good top control. That's where she needs to get the fight. I think that she can stop and or dominate Germaine once it hits the floor.

Elmose was scheduled to fight another chick in another organisation, but since the other part canceled, she got a new opponent in Germaine and therefore her UFC debut.

GO DANMARK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back