• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 155 on ESPN+ 13 De Randamie vs Ladd

Im back but I will not post stupid shit like dog shelters anymore. Took some loss last month and it opened my eyes. From now on I will post only mature shit about fights. Stop with the bullshit. Locks doesnt exist, you were right guys. I will now focus only on analysing The fights, I was stupid like a sheep. Im sorry for my behavior

Im back but I will not post stupid shit like dog shelters anymore. Took some loss last month and it opened my eyes. From now on I will post only mature shit about fights. Stop with the bullshit. Locks doesnt exist, you were right guys. I will now focus only on analysing The fights, I was stupid like a sheep. Im sorry for my behavior

Are you suddenly possessed by spirits? What happened to the Wikt I used to know...!

A quick looks at the odds and some thoughts...

Faber/Simon:

Simon is my boy. Been a fan since I'm an AXS mark and hes got a couple of advantages over Faber...youth, tenacity, some power. Huuuuuuuge question marks on old man Faber. Doesn't appear the ufc is doing hokey any favors here.

GDR/Ladd:

Ladds striking is Askren level bad. GDR should light her the fuck up standing and would have more proven conditioning at this point since Ladd has won early via banshee screams mostly. As I've stated before, GDRs TDD is good (strong whizzer, good sprawl, good distance on hips) but her getup game once shes down is not. Ladd is strong and heavy and has decent control on top. More than enough to keep GDR down should it get there. Willing to take a chance at +130 but injury rumors plus the sherdog circle jerk forming would have me shaking in my boots.

Hall/Elkins
<This7>
Re: Elkins vs Hall

As far as I can remember Hall is mostly a leg lock guy and although I'm not a JJ expert myself and barely have an merit i have studied a bunch of it and leg locks seems surprisingly easy to defend. Fight the cross and build a base (Two things I've noticed Elkins can do really well) so I'm not sure a meme sub by Ryan is super likely and I would think it would be Elkins pursuing td's and clinch work where I think hell have an advantage. I dont think guard subs are a reliable form even for memes.

Benny/Klose

I like Klose as a dog. Think Benny could get lit up by calf kicks and Klose is athletic, strong and a good enough wrestler to keep Benny off him.

Vettori/Mutante

Variance written all over it. Pass.

Emmett/Bektic

Willing to play Emmett by KO. He puts everything into everything and Bektic showed DAT chin vs Skelly.

Buren/Souza

Don't know anything about these 2.

Fili/Moraes

Kinda leaning Fili as a dog. Shaymon might lose this fight on inactivity alone. Fili will be a lot busier.

I have no read on the rest of the card. Good luck gents.

Can Emmett blast Bektic?

So far I like Ladd, Shymon Moraes, and I am umming and arring about Marvin Vittori and Ceazear...

I think Elkins can probably do it, Hall has beaten some old men.

sorry but hahahahahahahahaha

start betting numbers i guess

A quick looks at the odds and some thoughts...

Faber/Simon:

Simon is my boy. Been a fan since I'm an AXS mark and hes got a couple of advantages over Faber...youth, tenacity, some power. Huuuuuuuge question marks on old man Faber. Doesn't appear the ufc is doing hokey any favors here.

GDR/Ladd:

Ladds striking is Askren level bad. GDR should light her the fuck up standing and would have more proven conditioning at this point since Ladd has won early via banshee screams mostly. As I've stated before, GDRs TDD is good (strong whizzer, good sprawl, good distance on hips) but her getup game once shes down is not. Ladd is strong and heavy and has decent control on top. More than enough to keep GDR down should it get there. Willing to take a chance at +130 but injury rumors plus the sherdog circle jerk forming would have me shaking in my boots.

Hall/Elkins
<This7>

Benny/Klose

I like Klose as a dog. Think Benny could get lit up by calf kicks and Klose is athletic, strong and a good enough wrestler to keep Benny off him.

Vettori/Mutante

Variance written all over it. Pass.

Emmett/Bektic

Willing to play Emmett by KO. He puts everything into everything and Bektic showed DAT chin vs Skelly.

Buren/Souza

Don't know anything about these 2.

Fili/Moraes

Kinda leaning Fili as a dog. Shaymon might lose this fight on inactivity alone. Fili will be a lot busier.

I have no read on the rest of the card. Good luck gents.
Wat injury rumors?

Lol ok, the more i pay attention, the more paranoia I develop thinking mma betting is a monopolized Cartel
Could very well be. No one can convince me that Eddie Alvarez wasn't paid to take a dive vs Conor.

Is the injury rumor just based on line movement or is there any actual information?

There is no injury rumor, just strange line movement. GDR would also never ever fight Ladd with even the slightest bit of injury.

early bet because the odds will most likely get wider.

i’m fading villante again & faber. very confident in rodriguez because villante is a limited low level fighter who gets worse and worse. faber is coming back after 2.5 years at 40 years of age (especially bad at bantamweight) and he fought on steroids for the most part of his career (probably his whole career). the game has changed, too. take a look at faber‘s last wins. simon hits hard, he can stop takedowns and his pace is very high.

View attachment 608549

As an acquaintance of Faber’s for 10+ years through my best friend growing up wrestling at uc Davis with him

He has never used steroids and frowns upon it pretty strongly. He’s a health nut and would never abuse his body with that.

As an acquaintance of Faber’s for 10+ years through my best friend growing up wrestling at uc Davis with him

He has never used steroids and frowns upon it pretty strongly. He’s a health nut and would never abuse his body with that.

<{cruzshake}>

Kinda surprising to hear that considering TAMs reputation

Luckily I’ve been donating for G.O.A.T. shelters.
upload_2019-7-8_0-30-12.jpeg

Back