• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 155 on ESPN+ 13 De Randamie vs Ladd PBP/Discussion

Just a glaring moment. Not much to read into per se but others have landed on Ricky from their right side often. Especially early. Even Yahya. No real reason to think itll be a major problem here just a thought.

You called it.

Not sure that should have been stopped, but he dropped him with the right just like you said.

I'm so thankful I hedged faber last second for my parlay with gdr.

Too bad I only put $10 on old man Urijah... But my god, someone named Simon just ate some humble pie.

Fuck yes! I have a soft spot for the legends that still have it. Aldo, Cowboy, Faber etc

damn, didn't have any money on that fight but feel for the guy anyway though.

looked like he was doing well till Faber landed that right hand

Fuck now I remember one guy said 3k$ on Simon, also someone 10U on Simon+GDR

You’ve got to wonder if the ufc talks to these refs about potential outcomes

Makes me concerned about ladds gremlin strikes

yeah my stomach sank for them when that right hand landed lol

same with when i saw ryan hall land that headkick

He was clearly rocked, but i dont get why refs jumpa in so fast now a days. I would be pissed if i was Ricky Simon. Happy for Faber though haha. But still would have liked to see that one continue a couple seconds more.

You’ve got to wonder if the ufc talks to these refs about potential outcomes

Probably only for the really big fights. (Herb Dean's refereeing was very suspect in Khabib vs. McGregor)

Not sure that Ladd vs. GDR qualifies.

"Flash knockout. Beltran had no choice but to stop it."
<YeahOKJen>

Has Bisping had that eye surgery yet? He can't see shit lol. Or maybe...

<28>

watch gdr get spinning headkicked in the first 30 seconds, so we all lose more lmao

He was clearly rocked, but i dont get why refs jumpa in so fast now a days. I would be pissed if i was Ricky Simon. Happy for Faber though haha. But still would have liked to see that one continue a couple seconds more.

crowd influence for sure

You re right, i put 3k on Simon, i fucking cant believe it. What a nightmare. Unreal. Simon is winning this shit 9 out of 10 times.

Back