• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 155 on ESPN+ 13 De Randamie vs Ladd PBP/Discussion

There can be no doubt. I actually caused that upset to happen with my gigantic bet on Simon fading the 40 year old man coming back from retirement. The gambling gods punished me for my arrogance.

You re right, i put 3k on Simon, i fucking cant believe it. What a nightmare. Unreal. Simon is winning this shit 9 out of 10 times.

I know these feels and I mostly agree with you in this case, it's at least 8/10, looked like Simon was on his way to a finish imo.

I'm against most of you on the next one though, took Ladd ITD. Expecting grappling from rd1 though.

"Flash knockout. Beltran had no choice but to stop it."
<YeahOKJen>

Has Bisping had that eye surgery yet? He can't see shit lol. Or maybe...

<28>

It's getting really fucking annoying how Bisping so confidently calls the action completely wrong.

Last week-

Fighter is landing heavy GNP, including vicious elbows and punches to the face.
Bisping- "He's not really doing anything in this position".

This week-

Pena is clearly elbowing and punching Montano in the back of the head. Josh Rosenthal, an excellent ref who is RIGHT THERE, tells her to stop doing it.
Bisping- "Those punches are NOWHERE NEAR the back of the head."

As Clint Eastwood, "man's got to know his limitations". Bisping is blind, but argues with those who can actually see.

Probably only for the really big fights. (Herb Dean's refereeing was very suspect in Khabib vs. McGregor)

Not sure that Ladd vs. GDR qualifies.
Well they obviously want to push ladd giving her the main event in her hometown

Having her cut a pathfinder commercial as well

I know these feels and I mostly agree with you in this case, it's at least 8/10, looked like Simon was on his way to a finish imo.

I'm against most of you on the next one though, took Ladd ITD. Expecting grappling from rd1 though.

Wish you the best of luck, so tilted right now

Well they obviously want to push ladd giving her the main event in her hometown

Having her cut a pathfinder commercial as well

True, but it's really small potatoes in terms of their overall business.

There are definitely fights that have a huge influence on their finances. This fight isn't one of them.

It's getting really fucking annoying how Bisping so confidently calls the action completely wrong.

Last week-

Fighter is landing heavy GNP, including vicious elbows and punches to the face.
Bisping- "He's not really doing anything in this position".

This week-

Pena is clearly elbowing and punching Montano in the back of the head. Josh Rosenthal, an excellent ref who is RIGHT THERE, tells her to stop doing it.
Bisping- "Those punches are NOWHERE NEAR the back of the head."

As Clint Eastwood, "man's got to know his limitations". Bisping is blind, but argues with those who can actually see.

You're lucky to get to listen to Bisping. I have to sit and listen to Brandon Moreno on Spanish DAZN and he sucks.

Guys I have to admit something. Idgaf about her ducking Cyborg. I'm a GDR fan.

Lotta money came in on GDR since yesterday, all the way down to +105. Can't even add more to chase at this price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back