• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 154 on ESPN+ 12 Moicano vs Korean Zombie

I did $150 for 570 yesterday it was like plus 380

Considering adding more

Nice yea can’t hurt. Your risk was so low might as well walk away w something if Raptors choke the series away. I think they have to win game 6. If they drop that one I think they will lose in game 7.

Nice yea can’t hurt. Your risk was so low might as well walk away w something if Raptors choke the series away. I think they have to win game 6. If they drop that one I think they will lose in game 7.

I hedged all the 330 winnings 150 on the first line and 180 today +300

Gonna win a grand no matter what

Still hoping for raptors

I hedged all the 330 winnings 150 on the first line and 180 today +300

Gonna win a grand no matter what

Still hoping for raptors

Awesome. I took some golden state +514 when draft kings offered it so obv hoping for that but not sure if they can pull it off w out durant

Still having concussion symptoms years on I read somewhere? Doubt he's ever returning but hopefully he gets healthy at least

Someone that knows him PMed me that he had trouble collecting from the UFC medical coverage. I believe he basically got stiffed and stuck with a large medical bill. He's moved on and has a normal job.

I see a lot of you guys are backing KGB. I honestly think Montana De La Rosa can make it a very competitive fight. She has made big improvements and seems able to keep calm and fight smartly. I have a suspicion that being in a stable relationship with another MMA fighter can really help female fighters (Emily Whitmire also comes to mind): less energy spent fending off sexual vibes at the gym, and having the most important person in their life support their career and come with valuable input. MDLR seems to be driven and really have her shit together. I think Andrea Lee might just be the level of fighter that MDLR is on the verge to being able to handle.

Last edited:
I see a lot of you guys are backing KGB. I honestly think Montana De La Rosa can make it a very competitive fight. She has made big improvements and seems able to keep calm and fight smartly. I have a suspicion that being in a stable relationship with another MMA fighter can really help female fighters (Emily Whitmire also comes to mind): less energy spent fending off sexual vibes at the gym, and having the most important person in their life support their career and come with valuable input. MDLR seems to be driven and really have her shit together. I think Andrea Lee might just be the level of fighter that MDLR is on the verge to being able to handle.
Lee’s striking is significantly better

I like de la Rosa but don’t think she’s ready to beat a top tier fighter as well rounded and experienced as lee yet

Lee’s striking is significantly better

I like de la Rosa but don’t think she’s ready to beat a top tier fighter as well rounded and experienced as lee yet

Yeah her striking is better, but luckily it is not a muay thai fight! :) Yeah you might be right, but I think de la Rosa is a mature and disciplined enough to be able to execute a game plan.

Last edited:
Honestly, it's Lee's pace and physicality that give most trouble. I don't think she's that great technically in any area.

Yeah her striking is better, but luckily it is not a muay thai fight! :) Yeah you might be right, but I think de la Rosa is a mature and disciplined enough fighter to be able to execute a game plan.
I don’t think she can outwrestle lee, who is more athletic and stronger.

If anything their wrestling cancels out like it usually does between two fighters who can wrestle and it becomes a striking match, which in this case Montana just isn’t as good at this point in her career

Yeah her striking is better, but luckily it is not a muay thai fight! :) Yeah you might be right, but I think de la Rosa is a mature and disciplined enough fighter to be able to execute a game plan.
If its a boxing/ kickboxing match ; Lee with the massive advantage

Ifs its a clinch struggle ; Lee has the advantage

Wrestling; ill give it to DLR

Ju Jitsu/ scrambllng ; Lee

DLRs path to victory/ advantages in this fight is a slim one

I think De La Rosa is equal or better on the ground.

Lee would easily win if she fought smart, but not sure I can trust her to do so over -200. Against Evans-smith there was 3 different times in the first round where lee could’ve ended up on her back, one of which she just fell after a missed hook kick. DLRs top control and bjj is better than aes so if she gets on top once that could be the round. Lee throws too many kicks that can be caught for my liking.

Lee would easily win if she fought smart, but not sure I can trust her to do so over -200. Against Evans-smith there was 3 different times in the first round where lee could’ve ended up on her back, one of which she just fell after a missed hook kick. DLRs top control and bjj is better than aes so if she gets on top once that could be the round. Lee throws too many kicks that can be caught for my liking.
Yes, I feel quite confident that de la Rosa will do the best with what she has to work with. With Lee Im just not sure. It might not be enough, but my hunch is that it will be enough to make it competitive.

If Albini, who weighs significantly more, couldnt hold Rozenstruik down, then what suggests that crowder will?

Seems like you are one of the few, who has an opinion on this fight, so ill try with you :).

Having watched tape on Crowder and Rozenstruik.. I have to go with Crowder at current lines.

Rozenstruik doesnt seem to have the best gas tank nor the best takedown defence(Has gotten better at that though). He has fought mostly cans in his career and probably has 2 legit fights in his record. Against Andrey Kovalev, which went to a split decision(However Rozenstruik won round 1 and 3 imo pretty clearly). His takedown defence still suspect in that fight and he seemed pretty gassed in round 3, however Kovalev was even more gassed.

Crowder managed to survive through Hardys flurries and even though he gets hit, he can take a punch(The Willis fight he got cracked, so there is always that chance.) He took Hardy down, who is massive. He seems pretty explosive in his takedowns, so i am fairly sure he can take Rozenstruik down. Obviously Rozenstruik has good striking credentials and can catch him and win, but at current odds, ill take a stab at Crowder.

DLR has made improvements since TUF, but I think her grappling/wrestling is actually getting a bit overrated at this point. Marks and Kassem are not UFC calibre, at all. I went over 5u on DLR over Kassem fwiw as that was an obvious mismatch. The only fight you can really guage is Ostovich and she failed on a few td attempts early in the fight, while using her 6 inch reach advantage to edge rounds standing. She was able to end on top in a scramble in the 3rd after a failed armbar attempt from Rachael, leading to the finishing sequence. Mind you Ostovich just got subbed by PVZ as well (and Lee back in '15 fwiw).

DLR's issues in this matchup are that she relies on clinch tds where Lee is the stronger gal and when striking, relies on her reach. Unfortunately for her she will be at a 1.5 inch disadvantage in this fight against a much more technical and powerful striker. It is a very bad style matchup for her outside of the fact that Lee has shown poor fight IQ at times, which could create the opening she needs. But she is definitely sub or bust IMO.

Seems like you are one of the few, who has an opinion on this fight, so ill try with you :).

Having watched tape on Crowder and Rozenstruik.. I have to go with Crowder at current lines.

Rozenstruik doesnt seem to have the best gas tank nor the best takedown defence(Has gotten better at that though). He has fought mostly cans in his career and probably has 2 legit fights in his record. Against Andrey Kovalev, which went to a split decision(However Rozenstruik won round 1 and 3 imo pretty clearly). His takedown defence still suspect in that fight and he seemed pretty gassed in round 3, however Kovalev was even more gassed.

Crowder managed to survive through Hardys flurries and even though he gets hit, he can take a punch(The Willis fight he got cracked, so there is always that chance.) He took Hardy down, who is massive. He seems pretty explosive in his takedowns, so i am fairly sure he can take Rozenstruik down. Obviously Rozenstruik has good striking credentials and can catch him and win, but at current odds, ill take a stab at Crowder.
Are u asking me a question there friendo?

Fair enough opinion id say, cant blame anyone for taking the dawg odds here; forecasting a bit but i just think crowder either fails or struggles mightily to land tds and if Jair lets his hands go... i think this is a Willis repeat for pretty boi

Are u asking me a question there friendo?

Fair enough opinion id say, cant blame anyone for taking the dawg odds here; forecasting a bit but i just think crowder either fails or struggles mightily to land tds and if Jair lets his hands go... i think this is a Willis repeat for pretty boi

Hehe, no. Not really a question, just wanted your opinion on my take on the fight. Maybe i have missed something in my tape watching.

Hehe, no. Not really a question, just wanted your opinion on my take on the fight. Maybe i have missed something in my tape watching.
Crowder by lay and pray or exhausted sub wouldn’t shock me, but i think he needs to move to light heavy imo

Back