• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 154 on ESPN+ 12 Moicano vs Korean Zombie

Lineker now at -150 5dimes!!!!!
Well he fights on short notice, Font might win this.

EDIT: I rewatched their first fight,Lineker dominated the fight but I wonder how his gas tank will survive on such short notice... thats the bigggest concern for me.

Last edited:
good stuff as always dude. When you wrote "for obvious reasons, the UFC will want to keep Lipski around for as long as possible" are you talking about her, ehhh, "marketability?' I'm a little dense, what are those obvious reasons?

because she's fucking hot dude <45>

Junior Albini was outgrappling Rozenstruik and landing more on the feet prior to the knockout... Rozenstruik looked very unimpressive and I wouldn't touch him at current prices, even if I think that he probably wins.

because she's fucking hot dude <45>

Less so after the Anavar and idiotic tattoos, but yeah.

Female attractiveness in MMA is continually going down as the level of fighting goes up; hard weight cuts and especially increased steroid usage means more and more champions that look like a Jessica Andrade, or best-case scenario, Valentina Shevchenko.

Attractiveness peaked very early on with fighters like Gina Carano and Erin Toughill. It's a fascinating dichotomy, because looks attract casual fans more than fighting ability.

Valentina Shevchenko is 100 times the fighter Carano was, but she will never be remotely as popular. Ditto for Andrade, Rose Namajunas, and until very, very recently, Amanda Nunes.

I rewatched Rozentruiks last fight and he showed quite a nice tdd.
He got taken down once but later defended all takedowns, Crowder is a step down in competition compared to Albini but thats just my opinion.
Crowders chin and stand up is worse than Albinis
Rozentruiks should win this.

Junior Albini was outgrappling Rozenstruik and landing more on the feet prior to the knockout... Rozenstruik looked very unimpressive and I wouldn't touch him at current prices, even if I think that he probably wins.

Speaking as one of the few people on the forum who bet on Rozenstruik for that fight, I don't like his current price against Crowder. I liked Rozenstruik at roughly evens against an overrated fighter with average striking and poor striking defense, and he was still in big trouble on the ground before surviving and knocking out his opponent.

Now he's up against a properly rated fighter with mediocre striking, equally poor striking defense, and a weaker chin. However, is Albini any better as a wrestler than Crowder? Not necessarily, even though Crowder's wrestling is mediocre itself. The possibility of Crowder getting takedowns and landing some GNP (which he finished a more skilled opponent on DWTNCS with) has enough possibility of occurring that I don't want to bet on anything worse than -200.

I'm really liking Pena/Wiman ITD at +130. This is a fight where both will welcome a very fast pace with scrambles. I also wonder about the durability of Wiman at this point.

I see 2 possible upsets
Montana De La Rosa
Molly Meatball

Andrea Lee is sooo fookin overrated, she has a suspicious gas tank and she got taken down by bum girl Ashlee evans Smith..
Montana will lose maybe the first round but after r1 she will grind Lee out

Lipski doesnt like pressure, she doesnt perform so great under usada and better competition in the ufc. Molly will go to war and I can see her catching Lipski clean on the chin or win a dec because of pressure and landed punches.
Lipski is sooo hot, she is in my top mma girls Fap material. ( rest is Michele Waterson, PVZ, KK ) so its sad for me that she will probably lose :(
<{nope}><mma1>

In that fight tho he definitely turned the switch on at about the 4 min mark. I d attribute it to octogon jitterz

Guys, if you see a line moving on Dimes, before any other big books have opened the line, that you think is suspicious, it is! Quit ruining it for $50.

Thanks,
Everyone who has been limited on Dimes for winning money.

Need to decide how much I want to arb down or even if I do, but through parlays with Valentina I was able to circumvent limits on Bovada to get decent stakes down on Lipski -130, Lee -130, Barb -125, and ADS +240 (also Font +140, but we seem to lose a good play each card to injury). I added to all of them once DSI, BOL, and BM released, so I surely have over 5u on each, probably closer to 10u on Lipski, assuming you correctly count the Val money as a rollover.

I like Lipski the most out of all of them as I don't see anywhere that Molly has an advantage outside of pure aggression. Think we see a rare wmma KO in this one as she runs face first into a blistering early combo. The hand speed, punching technique and athletisicm gap is laughable. Say whatever you want about her debut, JoJo is miles ahead of Molly and NEEDED to grapple. Molly got her face carved up by a punching bag who wings arm punches with no setups and relied on some of the most pathetic wrestling i've seen to win the fight.

Lee is one of the better wmma strikers out there and has the physicality that can take you far in that division. She is especially strong in the clinch where DLR relies on getting her tds. This fight likely looks pretty similar to Lee's last fight with AES. DLR sub is an easy hedge if it's decent.

Brown doesn't have the footwork, power, or wrestling to disrupt Barb's forward pressure, he should be getting backed up and eating the heavier shots all fight or until he gets put down. Short turnaround is a definite concern, but Brown severely lacks power, would have to hit him with a big knee similar to Luque.

ADS/Ewell is fairly simple. Either ADS hits tds and wins very clearly or he doesn't and probably loses a close fight on the feet or gets sniped by a straight left. Good news is he pushes his wrestling very often in fights outside of his debut up a weight class against a very strong wrestler and Ewell has literally 0 get-ups. I am not quite as high on ADS's chances as @Sadistics, but he has to be capped as at least a slight favorite here given the massive grappling advantage.

Eying one more big bet on the Aguilar/Ige fight, but need to dig deeper into tape.

Need to decide how much I want to arb down or even if I do, but through parlays with Valentina I was able to circumvent limits on Bovada to get decent stakes down on Lipski -130, Lee -130, Barb -125, and ADS +240 (also Font +140, but we seem to lose a good play each card to injury). I added to all of them once DSI, BOL, and BM released, so I surely have over 5u on each, probably closer to 10u on Lipski, assuming you correctly count the Val money as a rollover.

I like Lipski the most out of all of them as I don't see anywhere that Molly has an advantage outside of pure aggression. Think we see a rare wmma KO in this one as she runs face first into a blistering early combo. The hand speed, punching technique and athletisicm gap is laughable. Say whatever you want about her debut, JoJo is miles ahead of Molly and NEEDED to grapple. Molly got her face carved up by a punching bag who wings arm punches with no setups and relied on some of the most pathetic wrestling i've seen to win the fight.

Lee is one of the better wmma strikers out there and has the physicality that can take you far in that division. She is especially strong in the clinch where DLR relies on getting her tds. This fight likely looks pretty similar to Lee's last fight with AES. DLR sub is an easy hedge if it's decent.

Brown doesn't have the footwork, power, or wrestling to disrupt Barb's forward pressure, he should be getting backed up and eating the heavier shots all fight or until he gets put down. Short turnaround is a definite concern, but Brown severely lacks power, would have to hit him with a big knee similar to Luque.

ADS/Ewell is fairly simple. Either ADS hits tds and wins very clearly or he doesn't and probably loses a close fight on the feet or gets sniped by a straight left. Good news is he pushes his wrestling very often in fights outside of his debut up a weight class against a very strong wrestler and Ewell has literally 0 get-ups. I am not quite as high on ADS's chances as @Sadistics, but he has to be capped as at least a slight favorite here given the massive grappling advantage.

Eying one more big bet on the Aguilar/Ige fight, but need to dig deeper into tape.
Missed u bb

Never thought I'd see Handsome Matt Wiman back in the octagon. Hopefully we'll get a surprise return for my man TJ Grant too.

Never thought I'd see Handsome Matt Wiman back in the octagon. Hopefully we'll get a surprise return for my man TJ Grant too.

I heard TJ Grant is without a doubt done.

Back