UFN 154 on ESPN+ 12 Moicano vs Korean Zombie

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
lbqnAGm.jpg

Already been brought up in another thread but KGB Lee at -140 is a great line imo.

Already been brought up in another thread but KGB Lee at -140 is a great line imo.
Lee being essentially a better more experienced version of de la rosa

Liked lipskis line against McCann

Good matchup for her

Liked:
Ige
Brown
Font

As dogs

Matt Wiman was one of my favorites when he fought. Luis Pena never looked impressive to me, Seems like +195 might be value there.

Matt Wiman was one of my favorites when he fought. Luis Pena never looked impressive to me, Seems like +195 might be value there.
5 year layoff

And a one and a half year lay off before that. In his last fight he made hard work of Isaac Vallie Flagg who I've never rated at all.

Randy Has chin issues and Barbarena might ko him
Hell. Barbarena should generally outwork him, too. I don't really see Brown having the game to stop Barbarena aggressing on him.

Randy Has chin issues and Barbarena might ko him

I think Barberena is a lot better than anyone Brown has ever beaten, I'll need to rewatch some matches but I also suspect Brown slows down significantly in later rounds which is a problem against Bam Bam. I like Barberena here.

I have A strange feeling that Lipski will get kod. She is fap material but her chin is suspicious

Liked lipskis line against McCann

Good matchup for her

Liked:
Ige
Brown
Font

As dogs
Curious as to your thinking with Ige, do you think he has more success advancing on Aguilar than Barzola did?

I think I will put 300$ on this parlay (yeah, fook units)
Andrea Lee has a very high chance to win around 80%
Barbarena is nearly a LOCK

It has a very big chance to hit.
You are welcome to bet this winners

Winn is gonna put on clinic against the Brazilian. Annoyed at myself for seeing -130 and not pouncing. Oh well.

At 5'5" he's going to wrestle-fuck the entire bottom half of the division. Those who don't duck him anyways.

edit:
Taping Winn-Silva early...I think Deron takes him down at will and doesn't let him back up.
Against Frolov (link there) Silva's very susceptible to the TD and has decent getups early but these begin to wane in later rounds as he tires. Frolov gets him down, even when half-gassed, and then immediately goes for the sub and loses the position. I have to think Winn ain't gonna do that, rather keeping the positional advantage as a warthog. And at 5'5", aside from taking a knee up the nose, doesn't that make him a even more a TD threat to a taller opponent? He's sitting at -225 now, after opening -110, and I got in at -175. I still feel there's even a bit of value left (parlay people). He's going to put on a clinic imo.

Last edited:
Who is actually betting Montana De La Rosa? Stylistically this is very similar to Lee's last fight except De La Rosa is significantly smaller than Evans-Smith with worse striking, and Lee made Evans-Smith look shit. De La Rosa didn't even look particularly great against Ostovich. Weird line movement.

Who is actually betting Montana De La Rosa? Stylistically this is very similar to Lee's last fight except De La Rosa is significantly smaller than Evans-Smith with worse striking, and Lee made Evans-Smith look shit. De La Rosa didn't even look particularly great against Ostovich. Weird line movement.
With all those lines dropping all at once this one is probably riding slightly under the radar with money tied up elsewhere so medium bets on either side make the line jump. I think we see Lee as a wide fav after 238.

With all those lines dropping all at once this one is probably riding slightly under the radar with money tied up elsewhere so medium bets on either side make the line jump. I think we see Lee as a wide fav after 238.
I would agree. There’s a ton of lines available. After each event ends they get bet. Ngannou jumped up to -205 after Saturday’s card. Had to settle for that rather than -185

I see Fonts jab ruling the day
+140 was great on that, still serviceable imo

Bam bam is in a higher tier of welterweight than brown

-300 or better to fade Crowder is something ill also take

Also Ewell shouldnt be -300 against anyone

Moicano should outpoint Zombie , he faced already A better striker in Kattar and won.

Back