UFN 154 on ESPN+ 12 Moicano vs Korean Zombie

Anyway, my only concern is that Winn can be fairly low activity (Like against the very durable Lawlor, there was lots of Winn pressuring but not throwing much and Lawlor just endlessy moving) but the thing is Spicely is known for a shallow gas tank and poor punch resistance, so he's the complete opposite of Lawlor, who's an iron man.

This doesn't concern me all that much. All he really needed to do was watch that fight you showed and change levels on Spicely. My only concern is a low percentage sub from the bottom.

This doesn't concern me all that much. All he really needed to do was watch that fight you showed and change levels on Spicely. My only concern is a low percentage sub from the bottom.

Hope you're right and Winn comes out swinging. I've got 20 bucks on round 1 at +220. Fingers crossed!

Strongly considering cashing out of my ADS bet and possibly putting something on Ewell

Fuck it I am doing it

lots of interesting and pretty valuable angles and plays this card. to me actually Brown DEC stands out a little bit. Barberena seems like the archetypal fighter who can look way above his actual abilities if you let him fight his fight. i feel like Brown, with all his shortcomings, has all the tools necessary to get the job done here, and that is putting the career-altering damage last fight, and the, for me at least, unexpectedly big size difference aside. just hoping that something didnt break in Barb vs Luque and brown lands some weird knee in the chaos.

i also find Lee, straight, and Moicano FIN/SUB really interesting. Wiman also seems lika a much smaller long shot than it's made out to be. in my opinion Pena really sucks and all those holes agains a really gritty, opportunistic and oldtiming sob in Wiman could, under the right circumstances, be an open road. at the weigh ins Wiman looked way smaller than i thought would be the case, but on the other hand, i feel strongly that Pena fall right under the Kevin Lee-syndrome: doesent matter for shit if you pass on the cutting and pack on muscle if you lack the big fundamental things that is required on a high leve. I.E.: those guys sucks. Wiman SUB 13x is in my opinion a joke

Last edited:
I like it. A lot.

Nice. I ended up putting another 25 on it. I feel good about it too and think it's going to be a "statement" fight from a prospect (Not that beating Spicely means you're a world beater but people are going to eat up a KO1 by Cormier's protege)

I really have a bad feeling about Zombie spoiling my lotto ticket(s) - I have the same parlay with Ngannou next week so I had to max KZ for the hedge but the max is so small its annoying.

Nice. I ended up putting another 25 on it. I feel good about it too and think it's going to be a "statement" fight from a prospect (Not that beating Spicely means you're a world beater but people are going to eat up a KO1 by Cormier's protege)

Agree 100 pct

12:1 payout
Pending 6/22/19 6:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1642 Pena points handicap -3½ -225* vs Wiman points handicap
Pending 6/22/19 5:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1721 Rozenstruik wins in round 1 +175* vs Any other result
Pending 6/22/19 4:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1921 Winn wins in round 1 +225* vs Any other result

I really have a bad feeling about Zombie spoiling my lotto ticket(s) - I have the same parlay with Ngannou next week so I had to max KZ for the hedge but the max is so small its annoying.
I believe underdawgs are 11-2 in the last 13 MEs or something like that.... needs to even out sooner or later.... right?

Deron Winn kinda sucks tbh, his whole style is too high energy needing to close the distance quickly to then move guys way bigger than him. He's also too low output on the feet yet was fading in R2 vs Lawlor.

Not saying Spicely is the guy to get it done, but Winn at 185 shouldn't be undefeated for too long.

I lost the past 2 events time for a huge win this event like alwalys all EASY MONEY bets!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ewell wins inside+250
Winn wins in rd 1+225
Mcmann+215
Rosenstruck wins in rd 1+175
Wiman+270
Yoder wins by dec+141
Aguillar wins by dec+138
Holland wins by dec+231
De la rosa+160
Barbena wins inside+116
Moicano wins by dec+191
All bets for 50$

6 fights end in KO+1427
7 fights end in KO+4950
0 fights end in KO+4000

5 fights end in sub+2218
6 fights end in sub+8425
7 fights end in sub+44300

9 fights end in dec+2330
10 fights end in dec+9888
3 fights go to a dec+1161
all props for 25

I lost the past 2 events time for a huge win this event like alwalys all EASY MONEY bets!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ewell wins inside+250
Winn wins in rd 1+225
Mcmann+215
Rosenstruck wins in rd 1+175
Wiman+270
Yoder wins by dec+141
Aguillar wins by dec+138
Holland wins by dec+231
De la rosa+160
Barbena wins inside+116
Moicano wins by dec+191
All bets for 50$

6 fights end in KO+1427
7 fights end in KO+4950
0 fights end in KO+4000

5 fights end in sub+2218
6 fights end in sub+8425
7 fights end in sub+44300

9 fights end in dec+2330
10 fights end in dec+9888
3 fights go to a dec+1161
all props for 25

I hate you man. :mad:

Like me, he probably agrees with some of your bets and regrets it because you are very good fade material (with all respect)

Naw I like your bets this week. Outside of the amount of wins props.

I'm on Barbarena, Moicano, Rozen, Lee, Aguilar and Dos Santos, I think theres still value on all of them. Their opponents all have narrow paths of victory. Brown is going to have to land a knee in the clinch or maybe get his guillotine, otherwise not seeing much of a path(maybe takedowns/control but doubtful). KZ need to take over in the later rounds, hopefully break Moicano and fnd a finish in rd4 or 5, he may also make a DEC closer by winnng the championship rounds. Crowder needs takedowns, his takedowns arent good and I think Rozens TDD will be good enough. Same with DLR, she absolutely needs takedowns and though she has a wrestling background, her takedowns are not good, Lees tdd is good. DLR biggest opening will be in finding good timing to shoot or catch a kick. If she gets it down, she has better BJJ but the gap isnt big. Ewell needs to find a KO before he gets taken down cause hes not geting back up and may not even make it to the next round, it's def possible though as Dos Santos will leave big opening and Ewell has power and footwork on his side.

The close fights are Yoder, Holland and Pena. I think all of Penas fights will be fairly close unless he gets a finish. I think people are going to be surprised by how close Mccann-Lipski is, thats not sayng much though considering a lot of folks think Lipski blows her out and prob gets a KO. There are fights on this card where the striking gap is bigger imo and this is a WMMA.

Back