UFN 154 on ESPN+ 12 Moicano vs Korean Zombie

You guys think Pena can get a finish over a guy ten years his senior? These type of comeback from retirement bouts rarely go well, and I think Pena's last fight might be a little misleading as he was dealing with a blown weight cut, and Ocho is nearly impossible to finish regardless. Super durable zombie type.

Hey guys, jumping in to say hello. Haven't watched any tape at all and have absolutely nothing to contribute that I think is too worthwhile, but wanted to wish you all good luck!

I will say (and for god's sake don't bet based on this--like I said no tape this is from my flawed memory) that I think De La Rosa is a live dog vs Lee. IIRC Lee relies a lot on just overpowering her opponents and technically she's pretty flawed (although that's true of much of WMMA to be fair). I think this fight should be more a coin toss type line though based on what I remember, and when I looked (which was like 2 weeks ago) Lee was favored?

I haven't seen any of Winn, but Spicely on short notice...yikes. If Winn is half as good as anyone says he should stop Spicely. Line likely reflects that though I assume? (Haven't looked).

I just have nothing to offer for the rest of the card. Will watch as a fan the prelims but heading out tonight. Anyway I hope you guys all crush the books today!

I lost the past 2 events time for a huge win this event like alwalys all EASY MONEY bets!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ewell wins inside+250
Winn wins in rd 1+225
Mcmann+215
Rosenstruck wins in rd 1+175
Wiman+270
Yoder wins by dec+141
Aguillar wins by dec+138
Holland wins by dec+231
De la rosa+160
Barbena wins inside+116
Moicano wins by dec+191
All bets for 50$

6 fights end in KO+1427
7 fights end in KO+4950
0 fights end in KO+4000

5 fights end in sub+2218
6 fights end in sub+8425
7 fights end in sub+44300

9 fights end in dec+2330
10 fights end in dec+9888
3 fights go to a dec+1161
all props for 25

I need last 2 fights to end in DEC

I really went full retard this event. Got too high on my last wins and kind of got talked into some bets.

- parlayed Lipski 3 times like a retard instead of Jairzinho. all legs came in despite her lol. should have bet the over instead or lee.

- initially thought about betting Ige, then saw everyone talking about why Aguilar wins and I saw some ways to win on tape but I really was chasing action to replace my Lineker bet. If he didn’t pull out, I would probably not bet him.

- bet journeyman Dos Santos for similar reasons. I knew Ewell would get dominated on the ground but ADS is a moron and likes to bang, bro. His Takedowns are also not that great. Went exactly as I actually expected.

Need to take a look at more details & ignore narratives

Appreciate the analysis fellas hit a luck 7 man parlay with some good leans from some of u guys. Zombie brown lee ige Holland McCann yoder Only bet a dollar on it but winner winner haha 50 bucks

I lost the past 2 events time for a huge win this event like alwalys all EASY MONEY bets!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ewell wins inside+250
Winn wins in rd 1+225
Mcmann+215
Rosenstruck wins in rd 1+175
Wiman+270
Yoder wins by dec+141
Aguillar wins by dec+138
Holland wins by dec+231
De la rosa+160
Barbena wins inside+116
Moicano wins by dec+191
All bets for 50$