• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 146 on ESPN+ 4 Lewis vs Dos Santos

Tough card for sure

I like Means and Grant Dawson but you're paying a lot of juice right now.

Should Alex Morono be -240 against anyone in the UFC?

I agree its a very tough fight card as every fight matches seem to be even, so the oddmarkers should be careful around with this fight card, as anything can happen.
I am liking Grant Dawason for a possible submission. Juciy J lost his magic after that loss in the last fight.

The line movement on Schnell/Smolka is insane IMO. Definitely playing Smolka at + odds. He'll probably be my biggest play for the night.
Really? I like schnell in this... Schnell is the ore explosive, more athletic of the two. He's also been more active and has fought better competition imo. Smolka has had alcohol issues in the past...

Coming off my worst card since 2017 last night. Going to hit Zaleski for 3-4u, and leaning Dariush for 1-2. Other than that no idea yet. Feel good about Zaleski though.
I'm thinking of placing a bet on Zaleski too but millender is quite the athletic beast...

And betting against drew dober just doesn't seem right... That dude doesn't know the definition of "quit"

The only dog I really like is Nico Price, I'm shocked by his current line. Tim Means is always overvalued though. Also think Lewis is a live dog but IDK if I'll take him.

My MO for this card is just to fade the hell out of all these old ass fighters like Marion, Boetsch, Rothwell.

Marion, 41 year old school teacher, can't wrestle and can't win a kickboxing match vs Yana
Boetsch, 38 years old, been on the decline for years, outmatched everywhere against the Dag IMO
Rothwell, 37 years old, 3 year layoff, doubt he's made for the USADA era, guy was a legit drug cheat
Akhmedov hasn't fought in 1.5 years. Why? And do you think ring rust will be a major factor in the fight?

Really? I like schnell in this... Schnell is the ore explosive, more athletic of the two. He's also been more active and has fought better competition imo. Smolka has had alcohol issues in the past...

Seems Louis has turned a corner there. Says he's been sober since January 2018 and has 4 finishes between then and now. I wouldn't say this is a factor when capping him.
sorry edit: And Schnell fought just once in 2018, so he hasn't been more active. And he's fought better competition? Who?
The more I think about it, maybe the alcoholism does factor here because Louis was fighting, and losing tbf, at the highest level while dealing with that. I'm liking Louis more and more honestly.

Last edited:
Curious about Big Ben's return, nice.
Did anyone find any recent photos of Rothwell? I like him at dog odds, Ivanov is nothing special imo, but maybe its one to decide at weigh-ins. If Rothwell looks in shape (well as good as his body type allows) I think he worth betting.

Interviews: Lewis, Smolka, Dober, Morono, Schnell

Did anyone find any recent photos of Rothwell? I like him at dog odds, Ivanov is nothing special imo, but maybe its one to decide at weigh-ins. If Rothwell looks in shape (well as good as his body type allows) I think he worth betting.

No idea.. but since USADA got him I think he will want to finish his career clean and cash some paychecks for a few years so keep that mind too.

Interviews: Dariush, Ottow, Moret, Erosa

Interviews: Morono, Reneau, Smolka, Lewis

Interviews: Millender, Means, Price, Dober, Martin

Interviews: Martin, Reneau, Erosa, Dawson

Interviews: Greene, Smolka, Ottow

No way I see the old lady winning a kickboxing match vs Yana, I'm not even considering it

Kuniskaya has really, really bad striking. I put a bet on her opening line solely based on her being a "kickboxer" and Reneau having horrific TDD, but then I watched her vs. Lansberg and am switching sides. She has no technique, no power, no speed, no fluidity... Reneau looks like Shevchenko compare to her. The only tools in her arsenal are a brute force wall-and-stall and a head-and-arm throw, which, given that Lansberg is only equipped with wall-and-stall, was enough to win her last fight. I'm not going huge on Reneau, but since I'm a degen and bet almost every fight she in undoubtedly the side as a dog.

I like Ivanov to beat Rothwell after the usada lay off.

I think Tony Martin can controls this fight. Never been impressed with Moraes stand up and his takedowns are terrible.

I think yana wins. 41 year old Reneaus only shot is a sub from back imo this fight will take place mostly on feet.

I was looking today but couldn't really find much, the guy doesn't seem to care too much about social media. Found some pretty recent photos of him teaching classes at Rothwell MMA, but you can't really tell much because he has a shirt on. But I have a hard time imagining him having a visibly worse physique. It's not like he was an athletic specimen in the pre-USADA era either.

Not really interested in playing Ivanov at current odds and who knows how Rothwell is going to perform. I'll probably just pass on this fight (maybe a small bet on Rothwell sub if the line is decent)

Man, i Love boetsch as a dog. Boetsch will be not only taller and heavier but his chin is also better than that of Omari. I would like Omari to win due to the same faith etc but I don’t see him winning. Boetsch will catch him and lights out

Back