UFN 144 on ESPN+ 2 Assuncao vs Moraes II

I had Aldo KO/TKO at 6.50, FDNGTD at 2.37, and Aldo at 2.40.
I’m so damn happy I could cry.

I had Aldo KO/TKO at 6.50, FDNGTD at 2.37, and Aldo at 2.40.
I’m so damn happy I could cry.
Nice catch. I also had Aldo KO/TKO at 8.5 as well as Moraes SUB at 8. I betted heavy on those singles and made parlay out of them. I made enough money to last a year or two.
I had a great night watching this event. Much respect to the fighters who went into the octagon to put on a show for us. Oh, and Johnny Walker, I went deep on his KO/TKO at 3. I was not disappointed.

Nice catch. I also had Aldo KO/TKO at 8.5 as well as Moraes SUB at 8. I betted heavy on those singles and made parlay out of them. I made enough money to last a year or two.
I had a great night watching this event. Much respect to the fighters who went into the octagon to put on a show for us. Oh, and Johnny Walker, I went deep on his KO/TKO at 3. I was not disappointed.
I also had a decent bit on Maia ITD and Moraes. Shame I didn’t go in on Walker. Still, probably the best night I’ve ever had.

Moicano
Teymur
Frota
Ramos

Might end up on Santos too. I actually like a lot of the favorites and would be willing to play for the right number, line movement may provide even more opportunities but I've already got a lot of action.

Expecting a to win big, I typically dominate on South American cards

Who you got? Please don't tell me you're betting that jobber Albini
Bad event for you and me, buddy. I did bet Albini

Back