UFN 130 - Thompson vs Till - Liverpool

Bummed Gunnar got injured, I really liked Magny +200 there. I think that fight was MUCH closer to a pick 'em.

Thompson is going to kick Till's head in and we're all going to feel stupid for not seeing it coming beforehand.

I'm hoping Till gets bet more fight week to make thompsons odds drop to more like -125. To me Thompson will win easily.

I'm hoping Till gets bet more fight week to make thompsons odds drop to more like -125. To me Thompson will win easily.
Yeah. I want to pull the trigger on WB now, but I'm confident we'll get close to evens at close.

10u on Darren Till. Catch me at Del Friscos fingering a gold digger.

Have we seen Till in a real dogfight? We saw WB in one against Woodley in their first fight and he impressed me with the guts he showed. If this fight becomes a barn burner with both guys landing I think we kinda have to trust WB more here right?

I got burned on till vs Cerrone but this is a big step up for him lots of ways for wonderboy to win till probably needs that early ko but if Woodley couldn’t get wb out of there can till? Already have wb at -160 and -175.

Have we seen Till in a real dogfight? We saw WB in one against Woodley in their first fight and he impressed me with the guts he showed. If this fight becomes a barn burner with both guys landing I think we kinda have to trust WB more here right?

Till did survive the third round against Dalby with a dislocated shoulder.

WB is a tough m'fer. How many times has he had surgery on his knees? Also broke a thumb in one hand and tore sonething in the other when he fought gamebred. Pretty early in the fight too iirc.

Till did survive the third round against Dalby with a dislocated shoulder.

True. I wonder how he'll react if he's tagged with really good shots by WB though. Maybe Till eats them and smiles. Maybe he is a warrior that keeps fighting no matter what. But still an unknown imo.

WB is a tough m'fer. How many times has he had surgery on his knees? Also broke a thumb in one hand and tore sonething in the other when he fought gamebred. Pretty early in the fight too iirc.
He is and I think his aww shucks demeanor and clean cut look makes people underrate this part of his game. Dude is a legit scrapper and will fight through adversity.

He is and I think his aww shucks demeanor and clean cut look makes people underrate this part of his game. Dude is a legit scrapper and will fight through adversity.
Absolutely. Been doing combat sports since he was like 5 too. He's very old as an athlete and I wonder when we'll start to see a decline. He's taken far less damage to the head than most pro fighters but the rest of body will fall apart eventually.

Given Till's background, past experiences, and attitude, I have to assume he is a tough sumbitch.

I agree with this 100%

Not totally on subject. but you don't see many WW's calling out Usman these days. Till has that fuck it I will whoop whoevers ass attitude which many guys lack in todays UFC.

Yeah didn't mean to imply I think Till will fold if he's hit hard. It's just that WB is a proven commodity when it comes to fighting through adversity in the cage while Till is a bit more unproven in that area.

Yeah didn't mean to imply I think Till will fold if he's hit hard. It's just that WB is a proven commodity when it comes to fighting through adversity in the cage while Till is a bit more unproven in that area.
I think Wonderboy proved his toughness way back in the Brown beating.

I think this one could be real close

I could see Till having a bad chin

He is a big 170, probably cuts a ton of weight. Has bad cardio and seems bad cardio often goes hand in hand with bad chin. Especially for big cutters.

Back