UFN 130 - Thompson vs Till - Liverpool

I'm going to take a stab on Till if his line gets better and closer to +200.

I think he is going to pressure Wonderboy and try to eliminate Wonderboy's kicking range. I didn't like how many leg kicks Masvidal was landing against Wonderboy's.

At the same time, Wonderboy is really good at circling out and using angles. Super savvy veteran that knows how to handle pressure. Wouldn't be shocked to see Wonderboy catching Till with a counter coming in.

Need to watch tape to see how Wonderboy deals with southpaws.

Close fight imo especially in Liverpool, Till's hometown.

Yeah. I want to pull the trigger on WB now, but I'm confident we'll get close to evens at close.
I think if Till uses a lot of forward pressure he can give WB a lot of trouble. What do you think? I think till has better hands than WB. And if he keeps moving forward he can negate some of Wbs kicks..pre tape i though WB now im starting to lean Till slightly at dog odds..my biggest concern for Till is his cardio not his chin/toughness..he slows down some after about 8 minutes

Lansberg vs Mazany is a mismatch. I'll throw my life savings on anything smaller than -200

I am absolutely throwing 80% of my account on Darren Till

I'd atleast hit the ITD or KO lines for a little bit of extra juice on him. There's rarely value on fighters from Australia, UK, Ireland and the like due to legalized gambling in those countries causing a volume injection into low-cap markets, IMO. I've consistently noticed Australians getting way overpriced due to it, and there's a similar factor for the UK. Don't get caught on a public hype train.

Sky's the limit for Till if he beats Wonderboy. I dont see anyone beating him standing if he beats WB. However I feel like guys like Usman are gonna be bad matchups. Lets mix WW up but I still think WB schools him on the feet and shows him there's levels to this.

Lansberg is going to tool Mazany on the feet.
Shse deserves to be a bigger favourite than Suarez against Grasso. -200 would be a gold mine.

just wire it right to me mofo, let's cut out the bookie entirely

@Stunna77 @Jamah you guys are goofing right now eh?
Fakelikas is going to set the line at -550 now that you started mouthing off like that.

Same, I think Lansberg wins this everywhere, standing or on the ground.

Getting Lansberg anything over -300 is free money.

Does anyone have any thoughts on Till/WB Fight Goes to Decision at +120? It seems to be the better way to play the fight if you want to be on WB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back