• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 121 - Werdum vs Tybura - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some friendly advice:

1. Remember BRM. You should have pretty close to a six figure roll to make a bet like this (if you think it's clearly +ev, which I definitely doubt)

2. Find the best prices. First bookie I checked, 250 returns 2.2k+. I dont even know where you found such shit lines

Not to mention how I feel about parlays in general.
We have taxes in Poland :(

Coulter is to risky for a big parlay.

Hundreds on any parlay with 5-6 bets is risky lol, even if they're favorites. Do you know how many bets I added Adriano Martins to recently for a free few extra bucks? Then he gets knocked out by Kajan Jobberson

shelton sub +607 i like a lot.. that's his big edge this fight and i expect him to wrestle.. why wouldn't he against a fairly one dimensional dude in lausa?

this is the caliber of her opponents.. shit is hillarious! looks like someone's grandmother hwo just walked into the cage by mistake :D

what the actual fuck, haha.. i'm in tears

Last edited:
Clark
Coulter
Chambers

Parlay returns +1200...worth a lil change

39099C4D00000578-3818640-image-a-3_1475438314059.jpg
Jessica-Rose-Clark-4.jpg

And she’s heterosexual

Confidence decrease

Her fiancé has face tattoos

nintchdbpict000271747182.jpg

Confidence increase

why the fuck is rawlings vs clark the co main event?

Lmafo chinese dude taped like 10 times and ref never stopped the fight.

Nadia Kassem

She trains out of Australian Top Team.

I have seen her compete at some regional jiu-jitsu tournaments, I would say she is a solid grappler.

That being said, I think she has gone largely untested in the Octagon against, lets say, unseasoned opponents.

Chambers on the other hand has shown some toughness in the octagon and is much more experienced.

Chambers ITD.

Nadia Kassem

She trains out of Australian Top Team.

I have seen her compete at some regional jiu-jitsu tournaments, I would say she is a solid grappler.

That being said, I think she has gone largely untested in the Octagon against, lets say, unseasoned opponents.

Chambers on the other hand has shown some toughness in the octagon and is much more experienced.

Chambers ITD.

Do you have any more info on Kassem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back