• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 111 - Holm vs Correia - Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most bizarre decision that I remember in Asia was the exact opposite. Cariaso getting the nod over Mizugaki. Also, Shields getting the nod vs. Akiyama happened on that card too.

Yakuza!

DYK has lost to Woodley, Maia + Condit.....

And he's +250? 1u.

If you look at the other side of the coin his best win is a split against saffedine, who many think he lost..

Also, he didn't make it a round with any of those three

Heavily contemplated Colby dec at + odds last night. Woke up to Kim dec +515 and Kim looking much bigger in face offs. As much as I think Colby can get tds from Kims straight forward style, gotta take the vet to hopefully make this a dog fight and experience his way to a close win

Fuckkk already fairly big on Holm dec but some bozo just hammered itd. Holm dec +209 right now, they haven't adjusted Holm unan dec. Gimme that +300ish please

Thanks to this bozo, Holm/Bethe starts round 3 at -215 is one of the best lines of the card now imo. I hit it straight and it will def be going in my round robin

creating a big parlay ala @Rebel_LioN
Suggestions are welcome guys
Ji Yeon Kim
Naoki Inoue
Dong Hyun Kim vs Colby Covington over1.5r
Tarec Saffiedine vs Rafael Dos Anjos over2.5r
Walt Harris
Marcin Tybura
Holm of course

for 100 I get 2050 from this parlay.. what do you think ? Im analysing the whole week already and sitting like a duck on this parlay the whole day ( today)

creating a big parlay ala @Rebel_LioN
Suggestions are welcome guys
Ji Yeon Kim
Naoki Inoue
Dong Hyun Kim vs Colby Covington over1.5r
Tarec Saffiedine vs Rafael Dos Anjos over2.5r
Walt Harris
Marcin Tybura
Holm of course

for 100 I get 2050 from this parlay.. what do you think ? Im analysing the whole week already and sitting like a duck on this parlay the whole day ( today)
Are the Kim and Inoue additions backed by any merit? Cause I can't find any tape of their recent fights

Saff dec at 5.00 is absolutely insane, he is no scrub, should be bigger than RDA right? and has zero chance of finish so if he wins it's a decision.

Saff dec at 5.00 is absolutely insane, he is no scrub, should be bigger than RDA right? and has zero chance of finish so if he wins it's a decision.
If you watch face offs, Tarec looks significantly bigger than RDA. Has me scared, I am fairly big on RDA in a double with Harris and his decision line

I just dont like pudilova...besides Kim is highly ranked in Japan and South Korea. From what I heard she trains also with korean zombie.
Everyone picks Inoue in this fight ( Heard multiple podcasts and looked here http://www.betmma.tips/free_ufc_betting_tips.php?Event=243 )
Idk how many units 100 bucks is to you, but seems like youre just giving it away when youre using it for a big parlay that includes 2 picks you're wikicapping and tailing lol. Being highly ranked in Asia doesn't mean much and Pudilova was short notice iirc last fight and looked very improved and legit

Just watched Kwan Ho Kwak fight against Brett Johns and he was really good with his movement and leg kicks. His hands are also fast and sharp. Do you guys think he have a chance against Russell Doane? I like his odds (1.65) and I'm thinking about betting on him.

Idk how many units 100 bucks is to you, but seems like youre just giving it away when youre using it for a big parlay that includes 2 picks you're wikicapping and tailing lol. Being highly ranked in Asia doesn't mean much and Pudilova was short notice iirc last fight and looked very improved and legit
So this is the one pick You would change ?

Just watched Kwan Ho Kwak fight against Brett Johns and he was really good with his movement and leg kicks. His hands are also fast and sharp. Do you guys think he have a chance against Russell Doane?
Im thinking of betting Russel.. kwan has no takedown defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back