• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 111 - Holm vs Correia - Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only two of the 12 fights are under 2:1 here

No doubt a couple of these large favorites are gonna lose. Just gotta figure out which =P

Only two of the 12 fights are under 2:1 here

No doubt a couple of these large favorites are gonna lose. Just gotta figure out which =P
In my opinion Pudilova, she had one great round against lansberg. Jeon Kim is #1 in Korea and Japan

In my opinion Pudilova, she had one great round against lansberg. Jeon Kim is #1 in Korea and Japan
Pudilova isnt a large favorite thought.

Im loving the odds on Saff, Stun gun, Asker and Sasaki. I think it's insane that people are betting their opponents at these prices.

DYK has lost to Woodley, Maia + Condit.....

And he's +250? 1u.
Pure insanity, +278 on Pinnacle. I dont know what's going on.

Barbarena closed +250 against Covington, Max Griffin +225, Meunier +170. Why on earth is Stun Gun +278?

Last edited:
In my process of watching Sasaki tape I've discovered two things
1) I think he deserves better than +415, and +860 for Sasaki SUB might be prop line of the year so far. His greatest weakness seems to be striking defense and I can't imagine that mattering as much now that he's fighting flyweights (Scoggins has a 5 inch reach and 3 inch height deficit, for instance).
2) He has a blog. http://ameblo.jp/ulka-teng/
The only valuable intelligence I mined from this is that he won Asian Abu Dhabi trials in 2013, but didn't actually go to ADCC in October that year?? He diverges into poetry that may or may not be about a manga series. Quite a character, this guy.

Alright all jokes aside +415 is the price you pay for cans, and Sasaki is not a can. On the feet he can keep his distance and blend his striking into takedown attempts fairly well. On the mat he can hang with the best of them. Though I'll admit I've just wikicapped Scoggins thus far, everybody should be dropping something on Sasaki at these odds, even if it's just a fraction of a unit.

Last edited:
Can anybody remember if Asia has dealt dodgy decisions in the past?

Dogs like DHK, Yeon Kim and Sasaki could be favoured with the obvious crowd backing they will receive.....

Dogs like DHK, Yeon Kim and Sasaki could be favoured with the obvious crowd backing they will receive.....

The most bizarre decision that I remember in Asia was the exact opposite. Cariaso getting the nod over Mizugaki. Also, Shields getting the nod vs. Akiyama happened on that card too.

I really like Covington-Kim ITD +162, waiting to see Covington KO line

Camacho is going to come to fight ladies and gentlemen.

I really like Covington-Kim ITD +162, waiting to see Covington KO line

Covington has one tko in his career.. vs a short notice ufc debutant... I think sub is much more likely.. and Colby ITD is like 5:1 anyway.. so yea, plz don't bet +600

Pure insanity, +278 on Pinnacle. I dont know what's going on.

Barbarena closed +250 against Covington, Max Griffin +225, Meunier +170. Why on earth is Stun Gun +278?

because covington dominated those fights and the lines shouldve been higher?

njikam just beat murata in japan where the wba apologized for the bad decision. i wouldnt factor in favorable judging for asian fighters

If Holly loses this one her career is in the dumpster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back