• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 111 - Holm vs Correia - Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
took some jingliang sub +580, covington sub +500 (couldn't get the +575 there) -- the latter is a psuedo hedge to my DHK bets & goes 3 bet. doubt colby tko's him.

also took doane-kwak goes 3 +125 U is set at 1.5 rounds in the first place.. doane's never been ko'd.. kwak is a striker.. kwak's never been finished..

I am only going to play DraftKings for this card.

DraftKings format favors take downs and top-game grapplers.

Who has the potential on this card to win in such a way that might look something like Tim Elliot > Luis Smolka?

ready, go.

Can Tuck score take downs on Gomi?
Is Rolando Dy going to get subbed if that fight hits the floor?
Who is Frank Camacho?
Who wins the wrestling in Pudilova VS Kim?

Idk if its cause the other guy sucks or cause this music makes me wanna fist pump but Dy looks legit

I'm tryna throw together a safe 4-5 leg parlay because this card seems to have heavy favorites.. so far I got

Holm
Harris
Scoggins
Cacares

So far I've talked myself out of RDA, replaced him with Cacares.

Should I be worried about any of these? And should I throw in the other big favorite (Jingliang) to juice up the odds a bit?
Scoggins and Harris are NOT safe dude...I'd put Jingaling LI instead of those guys.

Just stop Sham. I've been respectful with u. As have others. Don't lie. I never said I won back everything in 1 Event. I've made more money and lost more money in my short life than most will ever see. If u think u will NEVER lose 5 in a row u are just cocky. Cocky is dangerous
SBJJ just curious are you in the USA? Europe? where?

scoggins on weight early, which is good to see. i think this fight is a mismatch of the highest order.

people are making too much of a deal about him putting his head in bad positions. yeah he derped against moraga by shooting takedowns but the munhoz choke was while he was getting up (from a slip if i remember right).

sasaki's only chance to win is on the mat and scoggins is the vastly better striker and wrestler.

can't blame anyone for hitting sasaki sub at +860 though, since crazy shit can happen.

The dude Li is fighting seems to be a bit of a can crusher

he looks like a typical regional level fighter that spams sloppy hooks, and he's slow and undersized. terrific match up for jingliang imo.

scoggins on weight early, which is good to see. i think this fight is a mismatch of the highest order.

people are making too much of a deal about him putting his head in bad positions. yeah he derped against moraga by shooting takedowns but the munhoz choke was while he was getting up (from a slip if i remember right).

sasaki's only chance to win is on the mat and scoggins is the vastly better striker and wrestler.

can't blame anyone for hitting sasaki sub at +860 though, since crazy shit can happen.

Is Scoggins saying he naturally weighs 125? Fully hydrated and after breakfast. Isn't it a bad thing to be on weight a full day early? Meanwhile Sasaki cuts from 150~

Is Scoggins saying he naturally weighs 125? Fully hydrated and after breakfast. Isn't it a bad thing to be on weight a full day early? Meanwhile Sasaki cuts from 150~

good question i assumed that he meant he was on course to make weight, rather than he's switched his lifestyle to naturally weigh 125.

i can't imagine he would naturally weigh 125 at 5'7, that's tiny.

Sham. I have a very large BR. I won't even bet less than 1k on a fight right now. Even if it's a parlay. I'm talking Vegas bets here.

If u don't think u can lose 10 bets in a row you're in for a rude awakening.

It happens man. I've been there

SBJJ how have you gotten around limits? How many books do you use?

he looks like a typical regional level fighter that spams sloppy hooks, and he's slow and undersized. terrific match up for jingliang imo.
Jingliang has gotten chinnier every fight. He isn't worth this much juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back