• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 111 - Holm vs Correia - Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
took some pudilova -120, DEFINITELY a wikicap situation. kim doesn't look bad on tape.. she throws her hands pretty fearlessly.. that shit might be FOTN...

pudilova was pretty damned impressive in her debut.. and she throws more varied strikes, i think.. and that octagon debut is out of the way
they gonna be throwing down. should be good fight

Tuck back down to -260.. honestly think that has value.. gomi is done...

Added more to dhk +190.. that line is nuts imo. Nuts

Think Harris destroys Asker, -190 is completely OK

Also -230 for RDA is completely ok

Colby -270 is not ok

I'm flabbergasted how much we are differing @Sadistics

Making me nervous as hell.. I just don't get how you see value in some of those fights with the juice you're paying... :( Like Harris -200ish?? No way I'd do that...

To be clear, I'm not calling you out..quite the opposite.. I'm saying I'm nervous as hell for mine cause I always look for your input/bets, I respect you, similar style to mine

covington and tuck being the same price seems a bit loony to me.

covington and tuck being the same price seems a bit loony to me.

Couldn't agree more.

Their opponents are so vastly different in caliber right now...

Gomi is shot...

(I seriously hope you mean what I mean here)

Couldn't agree more.

Their opponents are so vastly different in caliber right now...

Gomi is shot...

(I seriously hope you mean what I mean here)

lmao, you know i'm one of the worst juice lords on the forum but we're on the same page here.

i would have hit colby at -165 happily, but where he's at now i don't like.

Making me nervous as hell.. I just don't get how you see value in some of those fights with the juice you're paying... :( Like Harris -200ish?? No way I'd do that...

To be clear, I'm not calling you out..quite the opposite.. I'm saying I'm nervous as hell for mine cause I always look for your input/bets, I respect you, similar style to mine

Harris is actually my most confident pick, watched extensive tape on this a couple weeks back and cap him about -280.

I rate Colby very highly, possibly the best MMA wrestler in the UFC with top notch cardio to back it up. His striking is continuously improving as well. I see why you'd take Stun at current odds, he's a skilled tough vet, just think Colby is an upgraded version of DHK.

As for Tarec, I don't see a path to victory assuming RDA keeps his high pressure pace, at WW wouldn't be surprised if it's even more relentless.

Realistically, we'll probably both win some and lose some as it stands.

To be clear, I'm not calling you out..quite the opposite.. I'm saying I'm nervous as hell for mine cause I always look for your input/bets,
Seems like a good opportunity for some exchange bets between you two. Cut out the bookie

whoa, asker went up? +185 i took more.. my favorite line so far

if he gets harris down, harris is toast. i'm aware that's "if"

Harris got up against shamil and survived r3 under rosholt. He also has pretty good tdd and a huge adv standing. Harris has only been finished once in his career from bottom.

omg, stupid dynamics lines stoppedl oading for me, i missed the exact openers

so far i've hit

asker +165 pretty big
i took some DHK + 175 when it jumped up
took doane +145, even tho i EXPECTED it to be kwak +145 and i would've taken that!
i took saff +180 small

they opened lines so f'ing fast, i missed out on tuck -230 opener, missed O1.5 scoggins -170... missed O2.5 saff -190, too

would've hit those for sure.

o1.5 Scoggins back at -170

EDIT: Well that didn't last long

Last edited:
Feel like this card will just test out how degenerate I am. Don't like the lines and good chance I don't even watch it, so should be an opportunity to play small. Wonder if I wind up just forcing RRs instead; or I could just get dog crazy since these prices are absurd

Last edited:
Damn these prices suck

Man. U said it. Who the F is betting these dudes up to almost -300. Just weird

I swear I think guys fall in love with certain plays before lines are released. I could see liking Colby or Rda at -140 to even -170. But over -200 to over -250. Come the F on

Who will be the Steele of this card? Tuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back