• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 111 - Holm vs Correia - Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching again Overrem/Arlovski fight, i think Andrei did very good against Alister`s kicks (except the front kick before the KO), he even tried to counter some of them. He played the whole fight with very high right hand. I dont think Tybura can surprise experienced striker like Arlovski with highkick early in the fight. But if AA gases the things are going to be different.
Not Tybura R1 is 1.41 at 5d.

I'm thinking that Cyril Asker's best chance of beating Walt Harris is to take the fight to the canvas. Asker has a brown belt in BJJ, and his grappling against Dmitry Smoliakov looked OK to me. Does anyone think he has a realistic chance of taking Harris down?

I'm thinking that Cyril Asker's best chance of beating Walt Harris is to take the fight to the canvas. Asker has a brown belt in BJJ, and his grappling against Dmitry Smoliakov looked OK to me. Does anyone think he has a realistic chance of taking Harris down?

This is how Harris has lost most of his fights if I'm remembering correctly, so it's definitely possible

yeah he can but he fights with his face. 0 head movement or defence. interested in the line. ive watched all his fights back except the last 2 i cant find. hes not impressive. 0 power. got lit up by low level guys at some pt in most of his fights. this plays out like walts last fight against sherman when its standing. asker is so easy to just jab the head off. just got to decide how often his fake overhand right into takedown works. against a decent takedown defence asker is toast. in one bum fight long time ago asker lost full mount 4 times. his jitz ain't scary. in another he had a guys back for 7 minutes completely turtled wanting out but couldn't finish. that guy had been finished in his last 3 fights but took asker 3 rds. walt may survive if he is taken down. walt changed up his conditioning before last fight. reckons it has helped

Last edited:
UFC Fight Night 111: Holm vs. Correia
JUNE 17, 2017
Singapore Indoor Stadium | Kallang, Singapore

Main Card - (UFC Fight Pass, 8AM ET)

Bethe Correia +250
Holly Holm -350

Over 4.5 -140
Under 4.5 +100
-

Andrei Arlovski +150
Marcin Tybura -190

Over 1.5 -140
Under 1.5 +100
-

Dong Hyun Kim +125
Colby Covington -165

Over 2.5 -185
Under 2.5 +145
-

Tarec Saffiedine +145
Rafael dos Anjos -185

Over 2.5 -190
Under 2.5 +150
-

Preliminary Card - (UFC Fight Pass, 4:30AM ET)

Takanori Gomi +170
Jon Tuck -230

Over 1.5 -135
Under 1.5 -105
-

Cyril Asker +165
Walt Harris -215

Over 1.5 +110
Under 1.5 -150
-

Rolando Dy +195
Alex Caceres -275

Over 2.5 -150
Under 2.5 +110
-

Ulka Sasaki +365
Justin Scoggins -555

Over 1.5 -175
Under 1.5 +135
-

Frank Camacho +285
Li Jingliang -405

Over 1.5 -135
Under 1.5 -105
-

Russell Doane +145
Kwan Ho Kwak -185

Over 1.5 -185
Under 1.5 +145
-

Carls John de Tomas +185
Naoki Inoue -265

Over 2.5 -140
Under 2.5 +100
-

Lucie Pudilova -120
Ji Yeon Kim -120

Over 2.5 -245
Under 2.5 +175
-

Hit Saff +170 for 0.5u. Really all I'm liking so far since I haven't had much time to watch tape

KHFyEiG.jpg

omg, stupid dynamics lines stoppedl oading for me, i missed the exact openers

so far i've hit

asker +165 pretty big
i took some DHK + 175 when it jumped up
took doane +145, even tho i EXPECTED it to be kwak +145 and i would've taken that!
i took saff +180 small

they opened lines so f'ing fast, i missed out on tuck -230 opener, missed O1.5 scoggins -170... missed O2.5 saff -190, too

would've hit those for sure.

whoa, asker went up? +185 i took more.. my favorite line so far

if he gets harris down, harris is toast. i'm aware that's "if"

took some pudilova -120, DEFINITELY a wikicap situation. kim doesn't look bad on tape.. she throws her hands pretty fearlessly.. that shit might be FOTN...

pudilova was pretty damned impressive in her debut.. and she throws more varied strikes, i think.. and that octagon debut is out of the way

took some pudilova -120, DEFINITELY a wikicap situation. kim doesn't look bad on tape.. she throws her hands pretty fearlessly.. that shit might be FOTN...

pudilova was pretty damned impressive in her debut.. and she throws more varied strikes, i think.. and that octagon debut is out of the way

I bet just on size alone lol.

Maxed Covington -165
RDA -185 5.5u(may freeroll some)
Harris -190 4u
Holm -350 + Harris -210 3u

EZ, what makes you think Harris is helpless if Asker lands on top?

Maxed Covington -165
RDA -185 5.5u(may freeroll some)
Harris -190 4u
Holm -350 + Harris -210 3u

EZ, what makes you think Harris is helpless if Asker lands on top?

asker moves incredibly well on the ground for a heavy -

wow you maxed covington -165? i'm on the other side there, i think the fight is a coinflip, i would take either guy as a dog..

against ya on RDA, too.. holy shit, i'm against you on every single fight, dude

asker moves incredibly well on the ground for a heavy -

wow you maxed covington -165? i'm on the other side there, i think the fight is a coinflip, i would take either guy as a dog..

against ya on RDA, too.. holy shit, i'm against you on every single fight, dude

Haha shit, one of us is having a bad night. I'm just not seeing it from your pov, I'm quite happy with these prices.

Haha shit, one of us is having a bad night. I'm just not seeing it from your pov, I'm quite happy with these prices.

man we're normally on the same page, i'm shocked, we're literally against each other on every fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back