• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 111 - Holm vs Correia - Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notable Size/ reach advantages on paper.

Holm vs Corrreia
5'8 vs 5'5/ 3" Height advantage.
70" reach vs 64"/ 6" reach advantage.

DHK vs Colby
6'2 vs 5'11/ 3" Height advantage.
76" reach vs 72"/ 4" reach advantage

Jon Tuck vs Gomi
5'11 vs 5'8/ 3" Height advantage.
73" reach vs 70"/ 3" reach advantage.

Walt vs Cyril
81" reach vs 74"/ 7" reach advantage

Yuta Sasaki vs Justin Scoggins
5'11 vs 5'6/ 5" height advantage
71" reach vs 66"/ 5" reach advantage

Jingliang Li vs Camacho
6' vs 5'9/ 3" Height advantage.

Lucie Pudilová vs Ji Yeon Kim
5'11 vs 5'6/ 5" height advantage

Walt's reach is 77 according to Fightmetric and the UFC.

Initial lean is towards rda. HAve to rewatch some saffedeine fights but I seem to remember him spending a lot of time with his back to the fence where rda does his best work

I think Saff will be to easy to push back and RDA is better going forward than most.

Do anyone have lines for this fight?

I just watched Camacho's last fight against a giant WW but one who's 3-2...jesus christ

If Caceres is -300/-400 are you willing to risk it on a flakey fighter like Caceres? I need to rewatch Caceres but I don't think Dy is that bad i just think he has been fighting to the level of his opponents. He tko'd Mosquera too lovely knee to body but his opponent and/or ref said it was a low blow lol!

no definitely not, but -200 would be okay for me.

agreed dy isn't bad but styles make fights and i think this is really good for caceres.

I will be fighting for a title within a year, I was looking for a test, and to go into someones backyard, I'm not scarred, I will prove a point, he deactivated his social media like a hermit, we'll see what he says when we come face to face, the division needs new blood, Woodley knows what happened the last time we trained together

Love this forum, im SO happy to be part of it. Fuck paid picks, you get so much informations here that you can make this picks yourself. Love you all elite bettors!

Paid picks are a great thing. They artificially increase lines and allow sharps to take advantage of those lines.

Not really when you think who he has fought. He was around -300 against griffin and barb both stylistically pretty easy fights for Colby. Stun is a much tougher fight for colby. No way surely stun will be +200

I hope you are right. I really like Colby here.

Short notice:
- Rolando Dy (in for Guan Wang) vs. Alex Caceres [1 week]
- Frank Camacho (in for Jonathan Meunier) vs. Jingliang Li [less than 1 week]

I really like Li here. We'll see where the odds fall.

Woodley knows what happened the last time we trained together

This is what I find interesting. A lot of drama at ATT right now. Woodley literally screwed up their whole welterweight group.

I think Colby destroys DHK. Wrestles him to death and overpowers him. Colby is legit. I just wonder where the odds fall.

Has Holly done any interviews. I would think she could stand on the outside and piece up Bethe but outside of headkicking Honda she hasn't looked good (I get that she would have decisioned Meisha if she wasn't tapped).

This is what I find interesting. A lot of drama at ATT right now. Woodley literally screwed up their whole welterweight group.

I think Colby destroys DHK. Wrestles him to death and overpowers him. Colby is legit. I just wonder where the odds fall.
fury bums colby. get on before he bets. anyone wanting DHK should wait

early thoughts on arlovski tybura. could be value on the under or doesn't go the distance. from memory arlovski fights turn into staring contests against a certain type of opponent. starting tape now but i don't think tybra will make it that type of fight. early lean is that they will trade enough and arlovski chin and power should make some value here. thoughts?

Betting my mortgage on the leech

Jangalang is the fucking man

No one wanted to fight me, everyone was turning down the contract, RDA, LaFlare, Usman, Magny, and a couple guys in the top 15, karate as a kid, BJJ in college, wrestling is my base, I was born a fighter, ATT saw my wrestling accolades and recruited me, main training partner is Masvidal and Poirier, I'm 185, weight cut is easy, yes I could go down to 155, but I feel good at 170, they offered RDA to fight me multiple times for this card, he's not a real fighter, I'm going to show I'm at the top of the heap, he swings wild, I'm methodical, I can take him down, I'm quicker, athletic, stronger, I want to dominate, I smile when I bleed, I have a big heart, cardio, judo is one dimensional, wrestling is the highest form of grappling, Lawler couldn't stop my grappling, he couldn't throw a strike, I was mimicking Hendricks a southpaw wrestler, Woodley didn't want to train with me anymore, because I was getting the better of him, 24 hours of flying, it's no joke, will go 2 weeks early, they are 12 hours ahead, get adjusted, (predictions) RDA will win a decision with takedowns, Bethe is too slow, I will finish Kim within 2 rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back