• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Project 2025 major right wing groups plan on creating a new super super pack

The number of CEO's and billionaires from companies like Tim Cook from Apple or Tim Apple if you're Trump "I guess Trump's stance on gay rights don't mean as much as money to Timmy", well I will never buy another Apple product because this is the 5th time I see Tim's name mentioned in ether fund raising or part of committees tied to Trump. Jamie Diamond "The right used to lose their sh$t with things like Diamond is Democrats money man lol", I was surprised no mention of Elon Musk on this committee, Mark Zuckerberg, I did not see Lawrence Ellison's name but I only saw a short clip of the names.

Wanna try that again in English?

So they want to control everything and no one else gets a say? Thats a Coup..
No it isn't. That's democracy. If they get voted in, they get to make the nominations and appointments which are 99% of the time favorable to the controlling party's politics, because that's what their supporters voted for. Tell me of all non-partisan appointments Biden's administration has made in his term? Must be "Project 2020" in action...

You guys are just insufferable narcissists, and think everything that doesn't go your way is somehow illegal and/or unconstitutional.

No it isn't. That's democracy. If they get voted in, they get to make the nominations and appointments which are 99% of the time favorable to the controlling party's politics, because that's what their supporters voted for. Tell me of all non-partisan appointments Biden's administration has made in his term? Must be "Project 2020" in action...

You guys are just insufferable narcissists, and think everything that doesn't go your way is somehow illegal and/or unconstitutional.

uhuh... is completely constitutional. Not a take over very similar to what the nazi's did.

Because Project 2025 sounds bad ass an what we need. Totally accurate

Last edited:

because it's all illegal and unconstitutional

There you go again. You ARE aware that many administrative agencies are headed by Republicans, right. Both the FBI and CIA are almost ALWAYS headed by Republicans. In fact it's been a running joke for quite a few Presidential cycles that only Republicans are ever allowed to investigate anything. The head of the Post Office is that idiot DeJoy, who Trump appointed. In fact, one of Biden's campaign promises WAS to select Republicans for Cabinet positions:

"Joe Biden’s transition team is vetting a handful of Republicans for potential Cabinet positions — despite doubts it will win him new support from the right and the risk it will enrage the left.

Reaching across the aisle to pick senior members of his administration could shore up Biden’s credentials as a unity candidate, a message he’s made a cornerstone of his campaign. Past presidents including George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama have all done the same. But that tradition died with President Donald Trump."

Among the names being floated for possible Biden Cabinet posts are Meg Whitman, the CEO of Quibi and former CEO of eBay, and former Ohio Gov. John Kasich, both of whom spoke at August’s Democratic National Convention. Massachusetts GOP Gov. Charlie Baker and former Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) have also been mentioned, as has former Rep. Charlie Dent (R-Pa.), who resigned from Congress in 2018 and became a lobbyist."

Uh oh, looks like it was your Dear Leader who stopped any remote efforts towards bipartisan cooperation.

You are just making sh*t up in your head and wanting it to be true because you'd like to see it in a way that's favorable to your ideology. Moreover you're just perfectly ok with authoritarianism under the guise that "the people voted for it." Projection of the highest order. So stop acting like you give even the slightest f*ck about democracy.

Last edited:
There you go again. You ARE aware that many administrative agencies are headed by Republicans, right. Both the FBI and CIA are almost ALWAYS headed by Republicans. In fact it's been a running joke for quite a few Presidential cycles that only Republicans are ever allowed to investigate anything. The head of the Post Office is that idiot DeJoy, who Trump appointed. In fact, one of Biden's campaign promises WAS to select Republicans for Cabinet positions:
And how many has he selected?

"Joe Biden’s transition team is vetting a handful of Republicans for potential Cabinet positions — despite doubts it will win him new support from the right and the risk it will enrage the left.

Reaching across the aisle to pick senior members of his administration could shore up Biden’s credentials as a unity candidate, a message he’s made a cornerstone of his campaign. Past presidents including George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama have all done the same. But that tradition died with President Donald Trump.

Among the names being floated for possible Biden Cabinet posts are Meg Whitman, the CEO of Quibi and former CEO of eBay, and former Ohio Gov. John Kasich, both of whom spoke at August’s Democratic National Convention. Massachusetts GOP Gov. Charlie Baker and former Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) have also been mentioned, as has former Rep. Charlie Dent (R-Pa.), who resigned from Congress in 2018 and became a lobbyist."
And how many are in cabinet positions in the Biden administration?

You are just making sh*t up in your head and wanting it to be true because you'd like to see it in a way that's favorable to your ideology. Moreover you're just perfectly ok with authoritarianism under the guise that "the people voted for it." Projection of the highest order. So stop acting like you give even the slightest f*cl about democracy.
If the people vote for authoritarianism, they get authoritarianism. The only threat to democracy, is democracy itself. That's the way the cookie crumbles, and it usually comes about after crazy corrupt leftists bankrupt a nation and leave the citizens starving.

Suck less, and you won't have to worry about people hating you so much, to the point where they want a hard ass to crush the fuck out of you.

So you read Project 2025 and in your opinion that's just the conservative agenda?

Stripping away the checks and balances and consolidating absolute power is just what it means to be conservative?

I assume you’re referring to the “plan” that suggests removal of left wing staffers and bureaucrats for more explicitly conservative ones in the executive branch. That’s actually par the course for any new administration but was actually not for Trump last time.

It’s just basic transition strategy. It’s not necessarily conservative or liberal but basic. There is a reason it needs to be stressed for the next conservative administration since Trump’s first term didn’t have a smooth transition..some thanks to weaponization by Obama but mostly due to Trump not building a team explicitly on board with his agenda. He didn’t know anybody.

Trump’s transition was that of a true outsider. He didn’t really know how to navigate DC which was a fair knock on him, but also part of his appeal….and he ultimately put his trust in the wrong people which meant he was operating largely in an Obama holdover and Dubya retread dominated executive branch. His gravest mistake which led to the leaks, betrayal, and palace intrigue that especially sabotaged his nationalist agenda.

Not to mention all the institutional attacks on his transition team through the FBI.

Biden cleared house of any remnants of Trump that he could in the executive branch. Probably smart to do so to protect a far left agenda.

Project 2025 rightly suggests Trump should clear the executive branch because assuming that people hired to do a job will do it faithfully In DC is a fools errand and we now know from 4 years experience that the swamp will deploy all the tools to sabotage a truly conservative, nationalist, and anti-war agenda.

So it’s helpful advice that the transition team be prepared for the same thing to be attempted again now that the left is even more firmly entrenched in our institutions.

it’s not an attack on checks and balances since the executive isn’t supposed to be checked within its own branch. That’s the legislative and judicial branch and there is nothing about that except “let’s elect more conservatives and appoint more conservatives”. That’s well in line with how the system has always worked and it’s the exact aim of the Democrats as well

And how many has he selected?

And how many are in cabinet positions in the Biden administration?

If the people vote for authoritarianism, they get authoritarianism. The only threat to democracy, is democracy itself. That's the way the cookie crumbles, and it usually comes about after crazy corrupt leftists bankrupt a nation and leave the citizens starving.

Suck less, and you won't have to worry about people hating you so much, to the point where they want a hard ass to crush the fuck out of you.

lol@"the threat to democracy is democracy itself."

You're a partisan hack, blaming "the left" for all the egregious bullsh*t your preferred side wants to do to societies. You can have your desire to be Daddied with an iron fist all you want. You're just not gonna get away with being an anti-democratic fascist and acting like its anyone's fault but your own.

I assume you’re referring to the “plan” that suggests removal of left wing staffers and bureaucrats for more explicitly conservative ones in the executive branch. That’s actually par the course for any new administration but was actually not for Trump last time.

It’s just basic transition strategy. It’s not necessarily conservative or liberal but basic. There is a reason it needs to be stressed for the next conservative administration since Trump’s first term didn’t have a smooth transition..some thanks to weaponization by Obama but mostly due to Trump not building a team explicitly on board with his agenda. He didn’t know anybody.

Trump’s transition was that of a true outsider. He didn’t really know how to navigate DC which was a fair knock on him, but also part of his appeal….and he ultimately put his trust in the wrong people which meant he was operating largely in an Obama holdover and Dubya retread dominated executive branch. His gravest mistake which led to the leaks, betrayal, and palace intrigue that especially sabotaged his nationalist agenda.

Not to mention all the institutional attacks on his transition team through the FBI.

Biden cleared house of any remnants of Trump that he could in the executive branch. Probably smart to do so to protect a far left agenda.

Project 2025 rightly suggests Trump should clear the executive branch because assuming that people hired to do a job will do it faithfully In DC is a fools errand and we now know from 4 years experience that the swamp will deploy all the tools to sabotage a truly conservative, nationalist, and anti-war agenda.

So it’s helpful advice that the transition team be prepared for the same thing to be attempted again now that the left is even more firmly entrenched in our institutions.

it’s not an attack on checks and balances since the executive isn’t supposed to be checked within its own branch. That’s the legislative and judicial branch and there is nothing about that except “let’s elect more conservatives and appoint more conservatives”. That’s well in line with how the system has always worked and it’s the exact aim of the Democrats as well

This was way too many words to say you didn't read it.

Just say you didnt read it but think far right conservatism is better next time

Nobody who's read it would say those things.

The manifesto is so extreme Trump's own campaign has been disavowing it.

“Far right” conservatism is better.

That was easy. I’ll still say more though.

I’m quite familiar with it…much of the hand wringing from leftists is about the idea of absolute control of the executive branch which is what my response to the accusation of “removing checks and balances” mostly addressed.

I’ve read more than I probably should’ve about it from its own website, from publications for and especially against it. Since it’s almost exclusively a story in democrats circles. Admittedly not all 920 pages. I think you skimmed as well.

Agenda 2025 is mostly basic conservative wish list from and within the executive branch.

Considering that is already how it is in my view i don’t view it as some seedy nefarious comspiracy to overthrow the constitution.

The executive largely has absolute control of the executive branch.

Heritage only put particular emphasis on it in this agenda simply because of how first term Trump mostly didn’t consolidate power in his own branch as Obama and Biden did on day one and it made basic things like repealing executive orders, cutting race essentialist indoctrination, having orders as commander in chief obeyed, etc. a daily battle when it should be the flick of a pen or a phone call.

They want the same as Obama and Biden did. Only they want the result to be conservative. You don’t truly believe that Obama and Biden use their executive authority to put faithful non partisan civil servants in the burueacracy and not partisans, do you?

Of course, I have the excuse of thinking agendas cooked up by relatively marginally endowed partisan think tanks are childs play and nothingburgers compared to meddlesome quality of life altering agendas cooked up by Infinitely endowed and far more powerful/influential internationalist think tanks and orgs like WEF and UN.

Well to be fair they're just lying. They will implement it because they want to secure Evangelical support. These f*ckers are anti-Constitution, and anti-Freedom of Religion. This is the kind of sh*t they will push in every State:

And that's from the "dont indoctrinate muh kidz!!!" crowd. It's also hilarious that the moment that guy faced scrutiny he brought up drag queens. So comically predictable. Lol

Notice that that Christofascist said there are already Chaplains reliably working in the Military. Yeah that's a problem, too:

That interview is of a guy who organizes lawsuits for Military personnel who are facing perceived forced religious idealism in the Military, because the Military allows this sh*t to permeate to keep up recruitment numbers:

lol@"the threat to democracy is democracy itself."

You're a partisan hack, blaming "the left" for all the egregious bullsh*t your preferred side wants to do to societies. You can have your desire to be Daddied with an iron fist all you want. You're just not gonna get away with being an anti-democratic fascist and acting like its anyone's fault but your own.
So, that's a dodge on naming all of those Republicans in Biden's cabinet, eh? LOL.

All you're really mad at, is that the power won't be in your favor. That's it. You don't give a shit about bi-partisanship, and it's embarrassing that you would even pretend to.

“Far right” conservatism is better.

That was easy. I’ll still say more though.

I’m quite familiar with it…much of the hand wringing from leftists is about the idea of absolute control of the executive branch which is what my response to the accusation of “removing checks and balances” mostly addressed.

I’ve read more than I probably should’ve about it from its own website, from publications for and especially against it. Since it’s almost exclusively a story in democrats circles. Admittedly not all 920 pages. I think you skimmed as well.

Agenda 2025 is mostly basic conservative wish list from and within the executive branch.

Considering that is already how it is in my view i don’t view it as some seedy nefarious comspiracy to overthrow the constitution.

The executive largely has absolute control of the executive branch.

Heritage only put particular emphasis on it in this agenda simply because of how first term Trump mostly didn’t consolidate power in his own branch as Obama and Biden did on day one and it made basic things like repealing executive orders, cutting race essentialist indoctrination, having orders as commander in chief obeyed, etc. a daily battle when it should be the flick of a pen or a phone call.

They want the same as Obama and Biden did. Only they want the result to be conservative. You don’t truly believe that Obama and Biden use their executive authority to put faithful non partisan civil servants in the burueacracy and not partisans, do you?
This sort of gets at one of my biggest issues with Republicans these days: the routinization of outright lying in political messaging. It's not designed to convince people who worry about weakening institutional competence and cronyism that their concerns are unfounded; it's about muddying the discourse so no one even thinks about issues analytically. That kind of thing has gutted the right intellectually, and it's just getting worse.

Of course, I have the excuse of thinking agendas cooked up by relatively marginally endowed partisan think tanks are childs play and nothingburgers compared to meddlesome quality of life altering agendas cooked up by Infinitely endowed and far more powerful/influential internationalist think tanks and orgs like WEF and UN.
More of the same.

This sort of gets at one of my biggest issues with Republicans these days: the routinization of outright lying in political messaging.
"Migrants whipped by Border Security!"
"The border is secure!"
"Joe Biden is as healthy as ever!"
"That innocent family we just bombed were ISIS!"
"We will not support an Israeli military offensive in Rafah!"

But you know, it's a republican thing to lie in political messaging...

My God, those clown shoes you wear must be a good fit.

You’re kinda right but not because it’s too extreme but he has his own agenda.
Agenda 47 (styled by the Trump campaign as Agenda47) is a package of proposals that Republican candidate Donald Trump states he would implement if elected as the 47th president of the United States. Common themes among the proposals include a wide-ranging increase in the personal power of the president, the removals of checks and balances on executive power, and culture warissues.

"oh no, the other party is trying to stick to their values instead of letting us corrupt and sabotage them like last time. this is fascism and extremism. this is hate. this is a threat to democracy."

<Ellaria01>

You’re kinda right but not because it’s too extreme but he has his own agenda.
Agenda 47 (styled by the Trump campaign as Agenda47) is a package of proposals that Republican candidate Donald Trump states he would implement if elected as the 47th president of the United States. Common themes among the proposals include a wide-ranging increase in the personal power of the president, the removals of checks and balances on executive power, and culture warissues.
Go ahead and post it

Back