UFN 103: Rodriguez vs. Penn - Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Lauzon -110 right now. Probably gonna hit that.

Lol @ how juiced Rivera is
Caraway gets zero love lol. I don't care for the guy but I'd take him as the dog over rivera, he keeps proving everyone wrong in all his fights

Hmmm interesting. You wouldn't even bet against Mihaljovic if Joachim has an OK line? (he wont though)

Kind of like my leans on the Harris/Sherman and Pesta/Oleynik fights tbh
They're just too low level imo. I won't be surprised if Joachim shits the bed either.

Okay hold on. I missed the UFC card as I was out of town and couldn't live bet. Was that on 5dimes that Hendricks was -625 after rd 2? Looking at scoring, almost everyone in the media had it even after 2. You're saying Magny was avail at like +400 or better between rounds 2 and 3???? Fuuuck I'd have absolutely UNLOADED on that knowing that Magny doesn't slow down at all (and in fact picks up the pace) late in fights and given Hendricks cutting issues.

Wow, just wow. Hope people just SMASHED Magny at that price if it was avail.
Yep, Magny was as high as +500 after R2. Got in .22u at +450 and .4u at +500. I would have done more if I did not live bet him after R1 also at +140

Yep, Magny was as high as +500 after R2. Got in .22u at +450 and .4u at +500. I would have done more if I did not live bet him after R1 also at +140

That is just unreal. Well done.

I gotta go with Rivera and Yair on this card.
7.5 units on Rivera
2 units on Yair

Will be betting hard on Bojan. He looked terrible in his UFC Debut.

I dont even really see why BJ is coming back, must be from those sexual assault allegations and all the attorney fees he had to pay. Is that fight even worth a bet? Yair is sitting at -427 on my book doesnt seem like its worth the risk for such a tiny return, who knows how BJ looks maybe he did fix up his game a bit after being coached by Wink for a month or so.

Think youre better off trying to figure the o/u (-108 2.5r) or waiting for some Yair props, cant imagine the odds getting any better than -427 either on a ML

just threw a decent sized bet on pettis + rivera. i think both guys handedly win the stand up and avoid the ground.

betting on him or against him? i was watching non ufc tape on both christensen and bojan, i don't think it's a fight i can play unless the line is crazy. christensen is clearly more technical though, everywhere.

Last edited:
I dont even really see why BJ is coming back, must be from those sexual assault allegations and all the attorney fees he had to pay. Is that fight even worth a bet? Yair is sitting at -427 on my book doesnt seem like its worth the risk for such a tiny return, who knows how BJ looks maybe he did fix up his game a bit after being coached by Wink for a month or so.

Think youre better off trying to figure the o/u (-108 2.5r) or waiting for some Yair props, cant imagine the odds getting any better than -427 either on a ML
I'm avoiding Yair. BJ still has incredible BJJ and Yair is young and wreckless. Feels like a trap.

i guess it really depends on the BJ that we see, if we get the guy that was in his prime then i can see it going BJs way but if we get the dude who is literally standing up straight dancing on his toes and laying down on his back like a damn crab then I cant see him doing anything other than adding on to his losing streak. Im either avoiding the fight completely or putting something tiny on BJ praying we see the champ and not the fairy. more than likely avoiding the fight tho,

Only bet so far is 1.5u on Lauzon and watching tape on Pettis/Moraga, probably avoiding the HW/LHW fights to unless some people here see some real value when the lines come out

Caraway gets zero love lol. I don't care for the guy but I'd take him as the dog over rivera, he keeps proving everyone wrong in all his fights

I like Caraway but don't think he beats Rivera. Prob can't lay this much juice but I think Jimmy gets it done. Will wait for his dec prop probably and see where that's at.

i guess it really depends on the BJ that we see, if we get the guy that was in his prime then i can see it going BJs way but if we get the dude who is literally standing up straight dancing on his toes and laying down on his back like a damn crab then I cant see him doing anything other than adding on to his losing streak. Im either avoiding the fight completely or putting something tiny on BJ praying we see the champ and not the fairy. more than likely avoiding the fight tho,

Only bet so far is 1.5u on Lauzon and watching tape on Pettis/Moraga, probably avoiding the HW/LHW fights to unless some people here see some real value when the lines come out
Jackson won't let BJ pull any shit like that.

i got rivera at -220, i was fully expecting -300. i don't mind that at all.

Me when I'm able to parlay props again with no limits

n08A8NO.jpg

I hit them up for some retarded parlays again with a brand new bankroll and I fuckin got lucky that Dom's decision was so ugly at +130 that out of principle I made the bet on the decision +100 instead.

Man let's see how long it'll take for them to cut me off again lmao

Did anyone else miss the alerts from bestfightodds for this card? I signed up for email alerts but didn't get them...

I've got my eye on 2-3 guys on the undercard and I don't wanna miss it.

I hope to get Rivera cheaper by then as well.

Okay hold on. I missed the UFC card as I was out of town and couldn't live bet. Was that on 5dimes that Hendricks was -625 after rd 2? Looking at scoring, almost everyone in the media had it even after 2. You're saying Magny was avail at like +400 or better between rounds 2 and 3???? Fuuuck I'd have absolutely UNLOADED on that knowing that Magny doesn't slow down at all (and in fact picks up the pace) late in fights and given Hendricks cutting issues.

Wow, just wow. Hope people just SMASHED Magny at that price if it was avail.

I got magny dec +900 end of r2. Another book had +1400 but i missed it. Hit magney ml mid r3 +300!

I gotta go with Rivera and Yair on this card.
7.5 units on Rivera
2 units on Yair

Even if you think yair will win the odds are still too juiced to bet on this fight. As BrickTop said earlier Yair is reckless and falls on his back every fight... still dangerous fight for yair. I think ur making a rookie mistake here but who i am to tell you. If you have so strong faith in Yair better use him as a parlay material.

yeah you could say that its a step up from Diego sanchez and diego fight wasnt that close.
Well in the first round he went toe to toe with Diego before gassing, wasn't it his first time in mexico city and on short notice as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back